Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
InfusiCalc is a drug dose calculator which can be used for either continuous infusions or bolus drugs given parenterally, suitable for use in anaesthesia, emergency room, critical care, medical retrieval and many other medical fields.
Its purpose is to allow
• Calculation of flow rates of infusions in mL/hour based on other basic units such as mcg/kg/min.
• Calculation of bolus doses in absolute dose terms or volumes based on weight based dosages (eg mg/kg to mg to mL)
• The storage of standard concentrations of solutions and normal ranges of doses, to facilitate preparation of solutions and choice of rates.
• The conversion of different doses and rates from one type to another.
Drugs can also be grouped together into "sets" by procedure or situation (for example "neuro", "rapid intubation","pediatrics") allowing all drugs and doses to be seen on the screen simultaneously.
It comes preinstalled with approximately 100 drugs commonly used in operating rooms, emergency rooms and critical care environments. Further drugs can be added simply and easy.
Drug data can also be exported, (i) for backup purposes, (ii) to upload and edit online at www.infusicalc.com, or (iii) import into InfusiCalc on another iOS device
InfusiCalc for the iPhone replicates the functions of InfusiCalc on the Palm, possibly the most highly regarded application in this field for over a decade, by the same Author, Dr Chris Jones, anesthesiologist from Sydney, Australia.
InfusiCalc has been translated into French, German,Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and Chinese (simplified). Japanese and Russian are in development.
+ Comments from previous users of InfusiCalc:
• Heath Perkins, September 2010
This is by far the best infusion calculator on the market.I used it for years on my palm…there is not a product that compares with InfusiCalc.
• Frank Hagen, September 2010
I use InfusiCalc on my Palm almost every day. It is THE ONE medical software for handhelds in the anaesthesiology sector.
+ Support can be found at www.infusicalc.com. We will reply to any email within 24 hours.
+ recent reviews to the effect that it is not possible to edit values of infusion is **incorrect**. You can add any number of drugs to the database, as well as edit any of the values of the existing drugs provided. Please ignore this unfair review.
- fixed crash when switching measure unit
- fixed landscape mode
And some other fixes and improvements.
- Spectral Edge Pty Ltd
- 7.7 MB
Requiere iOS 8.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
Español, Alemán, Chino simplificado, Francés, Inglés, Italiano, Portugués
- Información médica y de tratamiento frecuente/intensa
- Escenas o referencias a consumo de alcohol, tabaco o drogas frecuentes/intensas
- © 2013 Spectral Edge Pty Ltd
- S/ 32.90
Compartir en familia
Hasta seis miembros de una familia podrán usar esta app mientras la función Compartir en familia esté activada.