Planning a holiday in Europe? Whether you’re backpacking, studying, visiting family or away for business, Omio makes travelling around the continent easy. Our app enables you to compare and book trains, buses and flights in 15 European countries (and counting!) so you can pick the best route for you and conveniently store your tickets on your mobile.
The Omio app: Your pocket travel companion.
• One app to get you there - Hassle-free ticketing so you can reach your destination, your way.
• Skip the line - Long lines and paper tickets are a thing of the past.
• Book on the go - On-the-go booking so you can spend more time getting excited about your trip!
• Transport partners you believe in - More than 800 trusted transport partners you can count on to get you where you're going.
• Explore the continent - Travel seamlessly to thousands of destinations, from bustling European cities to quaint small towns and the charming places in between.
• Exclusive Offers - Exclusive offers you can't find anywhere else.
SUPPORT YOU CAN COUNT ON
• Security. Privacy. Trust - Your privacy is important to us. All payments are secure (Apple Pay, PayPal, SOFORT, Alipay, credit cards, etc.).
• Local response. International support - A customer service team that speaks your language, no matter where you are.
• Discount cards accepted - Save even more on your trip by using your bus or train discount card.
• Live trip updates and platform info - Get live updates on the status of your SNCF and Italo train as well as trains in Great Britain and National Express buses plus important platform info for SNCF trains.
Our ever expanding selection of partners includes most transportation companies in Europe!
• Trains: LNER, SNCF, Renfe, Deutsche Bahn, DB Navigator, Trenitalia, Italo NTV, Leo Express, National Express - UK Rail, NEX, ČSA - Czech Airlines, Northern Rail, NS International, ÖBB, SBB, Thalys, Eurostar, Virgin Trains, Westbahn, Scotrail.
• Buses: Alsa, Baltour, Flixbus, RegioJet, Avanza, Movelia, Gatwick Express, Rede Expressos, Nettbus, Eurolines, Ouigo, BlaBlaBus, OUI.SNCF, Infobus, PKS Polonus.
• Air: easyJet, Eurowings, Ryanair, Wizz Air, SmartWings, Air Europa, Blue Air, Jet Blue, Volotea, Vueling, SAS Airways and all European and National Airlines.
Need to swap, cancel or alter your plans? Our customer service team are always only a call or an email away.
How can we help? help.omio.com
Now you can open your ticket via Siri Shortcuts by adding your custom voice command to the booking details page. Once this is done, just tap or ask Siri and you will be taken straight to your booking details—easy access to your ticket and information about your journey when you need it.
Ratings and Reviews
Works really good
Easy way to book tickets
- GoEuro Corp.
- 90.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese (Hong Kong), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © GoEuro Travel GmbH
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.