*Invest like never before*
Now you can access the world's most exciting investments, like Alibaba, Amazon, Google, Tesla, S&P 500 and funds offering access to Gold, as well as high growth markets like China and Brazil — alongside 30 cryptocurrencies and 50 fiat currencies.
Limited-time offer: Sign up today and get zero commissions on stock and ETF investing for 2019!
Buy fractions of stocks
Invest as little as $5 in any stock, fund or cryptocurrency. That means if you only have $50 to invest, you can still buy portions of valuable assets.
With the trust of millions
More than a million people across 150+ countries have already discovered the power of Abra’s investing platform. Our highly rated investing app has been featured in Forbes, CNN Money, Fortune, Wall Street Journal, New York Post, Apple’s Planet of the Apps, Coindesk, TechCrunch, among many others.
The Abra app is a great choice for a range of investors — from the beginner just getting started, to the expert looking for a simple way to build a unique portfolio across a number of asset classes. Abra offers a number of investment options, including traditional stocks, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), and index fund investing. Abra wallet users can also buy Bitcoin and Ethereum (and 28 other cryptos) — all in the same app!
Abra users get access to all of the below features:
- Invest in the hottest stocks like Amazon (AMZN), Alphabet (GOOG), Tesla (TSLA), Facebook (FB), Gold ETFs, and more.
- Buy fractions of stocks and ETFs for as little as $5, with zero commission fees. Abra users can create their own highly diversified portfolios based on budget and investing preference.
- Receive dividends for all dividend-bearing investments.
- Invest in emerging markets or index ETFs that cover growing markets, including China, the United Kingdom, Mexico, Brazil, and Russia.
- Get access to the latest IPOs like Uber, Airbnb, and Pinterest as soon as they become available.
- Invest in 30 cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH).
Some of the popular cryptocurrencies available with the Abra wallet include:
* Bitcoin (BTC): decentralized payments and digital store of value
* XRP (XRP): faster and cheaper bank-to-bank transactions
* Litecoin (LTC): bitcoin-fork enabling fast and cheap transactions
* Ethereum (ETH): platform for smart contracts and ICO coins
* Bitcoin Cash (BCH): fork of Bitcoin with larger blocks and faster transactions
* Monero (XMR): privacy-oriented cryptocurrency
* Dash (DASH): built-in governance and privacy
* Dogecoin (DOGE): crowd-favorite crypto
* OmiseGO (OMG): financial inclusion and interoperability
* Qtum (QTUM): interoperable with smart contracts on other blockchains
* Zcash (ZEC): privacy-focused cryptocurrency
* Stellar Lumens (XLM): cross-border payments
* Verge (XVG): privacy-oriented cryptocurrency for anonymized transactions
* 0x (ZRX): an open protocol for decentralized exchanges
* DigiByte (DGB): designed for fast and secure transactions
• Abra users in Guatemala can now deposit/withdraw via our partner Inbestgo - learn more in the "Add" or "Withdraw" tabs
• Various improvements under the hood
Ratings and Reviews
Bad Experience so far
I transferred some ETH from another app to Abra. Copied and pasted the ETH address from Abra and made sure it’s correct. After 3 days the funds have still not arrived. The other app said the transfer was successful. Sent 3 emails from in-app and external email, included screenshot as proof... No reply! Use at your own risk!
App is overall good
Compared with the most downloaded digital wallet which also offers bitcoin tech here in PH, this app can connect with banks (the best feature); but has less other cash in options with slightly higher fees. It can also hold only one currency at a time (I wish they add more wallets as soon as possible). I like the map though, very easy to find the nearest abra teller.
In terms of security, no 2FA and doesn’t support fingerprint scan.
One interesting feature is the “become an abra teller”. I’m thinking to become one but short on funds.
Abra is very awesome app
Abra is very awesome app, very fast in transaction, friendly user. I always recommend this app to some people I’ve met and they are interested too. More power and hoping we can easily reach the contact support by chatting with them.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.