Adobe Digital Editions 4+
One eBook reader for all your Adobe DRM protected books across your iPad, Mac or PC. Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) is free-to-download and use, and completely ad-free. Use it to read EPUB and PDF books, both online and offline. Borrow ebooks from many public libraries for use with ADE. Extend your reading experience by transferring books from your personal computer to your iPad. Organize your books into a beautiful custom library.
Experience gorgeous media rich books filled with interactive features, videos, and more. ADE’s support for EPUB3 standard allows you: consistent rendering of audio and video content; dynamic image resizing without loss in clarity; support for multi-column layouts, interactive quizzes, and math formulas.
• Choose from different font sizes and five easy-to-read page modes
• Highlight your favorite passages and add notes with the built-in bookmarking features
• Easily find a word or a character anywhere in the book with the powerful search feature
• Use the night mode, or adjust your screen brightness to find the perfect lighting for any environment
• Fun stats on how much time you are spending each day to read your book, and more
Do not sell my information: https://www.adobe.com/privacy/ca-rights-linkfree.html
• Compatible with iOS SDK 13.x.
• Fix for epub3 crash issue.
Ratings and Reviews
The Worst ebook Reader!
I have a few ebook readers installed on my devices, and this one’s the absolute worst. Wouldn’t have downloaded it if not for an ebook I’ve longed to purchase but only compatible with ADE. Even the simple act of turning a page is such a chore! And when making font size bigger, some chapter paragraphs get lost! Says on their info too that it’s compatible with iOS 9 above, but I can’t view my purchaed ebook on my iPad Mini which runs on version 9+, despite several attempts. Such a shame that such a lousy product came from a company that I consider reputable.
Books won't open
It was working fine for a few months, but now, the books I purchased, which I have already been using, refuse to open. I tried refresing the page and the app itself, I even restarted my iPad, but unfortnately, none of those worked. I would deeply appreciate it if you could fix this problem. I really need to access my books for school. I can't actually study for a quiz right now because my psychology book won't open. Hoping for your prompt feedback and action!
Can hardly download anything
The app odd so badly designed, it can download almost nothing. While downloading, the app must be constantly in the foreground, if the screen turned off, it’ll fall. If you switch the apps, it’ll fail. But even if you’re trying to give the screen open, it’ll fail! What about keep working in the background, resume the connection and other standard techniques other providers have long deployed?
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ADOBE SYSTEMS SOFTWARE IRELAND LIMITED
- 78 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.