App in the Air - your personal flying assistant that keeps you up-to-date with your flight: real time status, airport tips and in-airport navigation maps, flight profile with all your flights logged. Even more: app works offline (gate changes and flight status updates are delivered via SMS which requires no data roaming).
Apple Watch support: track your current flight, stay healthy by taking in-flight courses, get time to gate and security wait times, explore the landmarks you're flying over. Apple Watch revolutionary Glances and Force Touch make the app experience even better!
Annual subscription gives you real-time flight status updates, automated check-in and option to subscribe your family via SMS. Your first yearsubscription will be charged to your iTunes account once you confirm your purchase. Price varies by region and is currently $29.99.
The best coverage worldwide that includes:
- North American Airlines: American, Delta, United, Southwest, Air Canada, JetBlue, Alaska, WestJet, Aeromexico, Spirit & much more
- Over 1000 airlines worlwide: KLM, Ryanair, Virgin Atlantic, China Eastern, Lufthansa, LATAM, Air France, Turkish Airlines, China Southern, easyJet, Singapore, iberia and others
- All major US airports: Hartsfield-Jackson, Los Angeles (LAX), O'Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), Denver International, JFK, SFO, Charlotte and much more
- Busiest world airports - over 5000: Heathrow, Manchester, Birmingham, Beijing, Edinburgh, Bristol, Haneda, Dubai, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Hong Kong, Frankfurt, Istanbul, Soekarno-Hatta and others
- All alliances: Skyteam, Star Alliance, Oneworld
Track Loyalty Points:
- Airlines: AirMiles Canada, British Airways Executive Club, Aer Lingus Gold Circle Club, JetBlue TrueBlue, Lufthansa Miles & More and more
- Hotels: IHG Rewards Club, Starwood Preferred Guest, Le Club Accorhotels and others
- Cars: Avis Preferred, Hertz Gold Plus Rewards, Enterprise Plus, Dollar EXPRESS and more
Know everything about your flight:
- Don’t miss your flight - we will remind you about any flight status changes of upcoming flight even without Internet!
- Manage your time at airport - each flight has been broken into 4 stages: checkin/boarding/takeoff/landing time
- Care about relatives? You can track their flight too.
Be prepared in advance:
- Take a chance to get best seat in plane - reminders about opening online checkin straight from the app.
- Find places to eat, internet password and much more in advice - advices from other travels, handy tips and what to expect at the 9 000 different airports.
- Don’t know how to get to the city? We have quick links to book a cab (more than 200 cities worldwide) or express train
Remember all your flight history:
- TripIt integration allow you to import all your flights
- Add your past flights to fulfil your map by hand or forward us e-ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Count miles, hours you’ve flown and airports, airline & aircrafts you’ve visited
- Have an issue with the app? - we have support via email or online chat
- Miss some airports / airlines / features? - we listen to our users and release new updates every 2-3 weeks.
Try it now with trial period.
Have questions? Feel free to write anytime on email@example.com
In the 7.5.9 we improved the app stability and fixed crashes.
P.S. do you want to see your App in the Air profile at our AppStore page? Send us your screenshots to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject "Pick me for featuring" and attach your profile. We update profile screenshot each release. Everyone can be a Star :) You can send us either regular profile or AR - your flights in 3D-space (new App in the Air feature).
Like update? We would be happy to see your review at the AppStore!
Questions / Suggestions? Write to us 24/7 at email@example.com App in the Air crew
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app
I truly love this app. When you add your upcoming flights, there’s so much you can do from tracking its schedule real time to having your boarding passes and it can even add your hotels, etc automatically as long as it’s in your inbox. One thing I noticed though, the most recent version doesn’t let you see your past year’s stats. I wanted to look at my 2018 stats (hours and miles flown) however there’s no option to choose the year anymore. Not sure if it’s just a bug or what. I’m using an iphone 7 and I’m kinda sad that that feature’s gone. Hoping it’s only a bug.
Developer Response ,
Hello. My name is Alex, I'm from "App in the Air" support. Firstly, let me say thank you for using our app. Glad to hear the info in the App is very useful for you. I've checked the issue and don't see anything about it. You can just open your stats and tap on the arrows near the year to the next/previous period and to check it. If you still have the issue, just let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org with some screencasts (videos) of the issue, and I will be happy to assist you. Please add your nickname "Kaycharmed" to this email. Alex
Past flights recording
Is it possible also to record also previous flights ? Or maybe add that feature ?
Developer Response ,
Hi - My name is Mark Simon, from App in the Air's support team. First, let me say thank you for using our app. We are happy that you are finding the app helpful, and in the future we hope to earn a five star review! To your inquiry, your past flights can be added manually. To do so, first search for the particular flight . In the event the response is 'not found', just tap “Add manually” on that screen. Here is a visual: Start searching for the flight. Then tap "Add manually" If you have further questions feel free to reach out to me. Best, Mark email@example.com
One of my essential travel apps
Very easy to use. You can see all the details you need to know in just few swipes. Also the badges, flight video summary and AR are additional features that makes traveling more exciting!
Developer Response ,
Hi, Yannick, it's Kate from the support service. Thanks a lot for the feedback. We do our best to make your trip more exciting. You are always welcome on firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions
- AITA LIMITED
- 159 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2012-2019 App in the Air, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Annual premium subscription ₱ 1,590.00
- Monthly subscription for premium features ₱ 249.00
- Lifetime Text/Push subscription for all flights alerts ₱ 2,490.00
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.