Take on the world’s most fearless drivers and become the next Asphalt Legend – from the creators of Asphalt 8: Airborne.
Asphalt 9: Legends features an extensive roster of real hypercars from renowned manufacturers such as Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini and W Motors. Pick your dream ride and race across spectacular locations around the world. Leave your limits in the dust and become a “Legend of the Track!”
-- WINNER OF MULTIPLE AWARDS --
• 2019’s Design Award – Apple
• 2019's Best Audio/Visual Accomplishment Award – Pocket Gamer
• 2018’s Best iPhone Racing Game Award – The Tabby Award
• 2019's Best Technical Achievement Award – IMGA
• 2019's Best Sports Game Award – Webby
-- GAME FEATURES --
CUSTOMISE YOUR RIDE
Collect over 60 of the world’s most amazing speed machines. Each vehicle is meticulously modelled to recreate the real thing from the inside out. Then, use the new car editor to define the exact colour and materials for your car. You can also pick the colour of the rims and brake calipers, and even add carbon parts to fully customise your rides.
Feel the thrill of gravity-defying races across 80 tracks in the most amazing real-world locations. Race around giant tornados in the American wilderness, avoid landslides in the Himalayas or ride across the sandy beaches of the Caribbean. Each track offers endless gameplay opportunities to turn every race into a real blockbuster movie.
SINGLE / MULTIPLAYER
Start your journey in the single-player Career mode and complete over 900 events to grow your collection of supercars. Become a real Asphalt legend by racing against up to 7 rival players from all over the world in the online multiplayer mode's different series.
SMART / MANUAL CONTROLS
Master the innovative TouchDrive™, a new control scheme that streamlines steering to let players focus on the fun of racing. You can also switch to Tap-to-Steer controls and customise the position of the buttons on-screen, or use Tilt-to-Steer to learn how to drive like a pro Asphalt racer.
For the first time in the Asphalt series, you can create your own community of like-minded racers with the Club feature. Collaborate with your Club members to unlock Milestone rewards and rise up the ranks of the Club leaderboard. You can also create your own private races to challenge your Club friends on any of the racetracks.
Join in the fun with the Events hub. Compete in solo events daily to rack up extra resources and blueprints for your rides. Play ranked events and compete asynchronously against the world to rock the leaderboard and earn rare rewards. Keep an eye out for special events to unlock the rarest and most desirable cars.
This app requires an iPad mini 2 (or newer) or an iPhone 5s (or newer). A network connection is required to play.
This app no longer supports devices running on iOS 9.0. Please make sure to update your OS to the next version, if available.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en-gb/eula
Get ready for a journey in the city that never sleeps with this new update!
- NEW LOCATION: Return to Asphalt’s roots with one of its original locations—New York City! Race through historic Brooklyn, see the lights of Times Square, cruise through scenic Central Park, and much more!
- MULTIPLAYER UPDATE: A new score system has been implemented to better encourage casual challengers, while still giving the most competitive players an exciting and rewarding experience. We also added a player-report system so you can inform us of any suspicious activity you see in-game.
- EMOTE ON THE ROAD: You can now display emoticons to communicate with other players right in the heat of the race!
- AMERICAN SEASON: Show some muscle with 5 new American cars and get your Season Pass to unlock the exclusive Chevrolet Corvette Stingray!
- GRAND PRIX: Leave the opposition in the dust with the Chevrolet Corvette C7.R and Ford GT MK II Grand Prix to earn the privilege of adding these amazing vehicles to your garage!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best racing game i have ever played
Im really enjoying this game, is extremely hard to get bored or stop playing, the graphics blowed my mind and the soundtrack is awesome. Some improvements that you should consider to the world release:
1. Add more cars to the multiplayer leagues, is very hard to win when the only two cars you have are 500 below the range of the most players
2. Make the multiplayer a little more fair, is necessary to play against players that have maximum 50 in range of difference
3. Make that we can customize the controls in the tap to turn mode, just like in asphalt 8, because the controls that you give default are very uncomfortable
4. Make that you can see the objectives of the race while racing when you pause the game, just like in asphalt 8. I forget a lot about them, and i know the majority have that problem
5. The game is considerably more difficult to advance than asphalt 8, i think you should put more and better ways to get cards than events, multiplayer and club reputation, because there is a point where the cards that you need never appears in those modes (B, A and S cards)
I agree with the internet connection playing, is a way to make the game safer and stronger. I agree too with the fuel system, i get why you added it.
Thanks for the game!
New Multiplayer System is bonkers!!!
I liked it when after every race I could see my multiplayer rating go up or down on the standings , now that it is only possible chekcing it on the leaderboard and I hate that I have to look at my postion when I could care less about other people’s rankings other than my own. The new points system is absolutely crap like I finish last place and I get almost 40 points or less removed and I’m like what?? before you just lose 1 point , I know it’s just some arcade racing game but c’mon gameloft. another problem is that don’t even know how much points I gain or lose anymore and I just look clueless looking at my position going from 2,300 something to 3,000 something and it’s totally absurd I’d rather pay EA money for Need for Speed than this crap. This game is Pay to Win and what do you do steer your device right and left and tap the nitro and then what? trying to enjoy multiplayer when you don’t even know if you are gaining ponts or not , events that need cars that you need to get from the legend pass or packs , How am I supposed to enjoy This??
Please make multiplayer a car meet
Hi guys As you know asphalt9 and asphalt8 are the best when I first discovered this I thought it was a simulator and a few years later I realized that it is a racing game after I unlocked new levels
And when I saw multiplayer I thought it was a Car meet where all players around the world would meet each other and show off
There sweet Billion dollar/peso rides so please please make multiplayer a car meet and make all the players Talk to each other
Cos it will be fun so please do it also happy 15 anniversary
To asphalt also please make Asphalt 10 also make multiplayer a car meet and make all players talk ok please please make
Asphalt 10 adrenaline or make the name Asphalt 10 Masters
Or Asphalt 10 masters of speeds so here are some ideas So
Stay Safe and maintain Social Distancing one more thing
Make the graphics So real ok Like the city also please make pedestrians cheer while they are inside the barrier and make them
Cheer so yeah here is some ideas for you guys to add Stay Super
(Note I discovered asphalt8 when I was 5 and asphaltXtreme when I was 6 or 7 and asphalt drag racing game when I was 8
And Asphalt 9 to and now I’m ten years old I know It’s crazy cause I’m a kid so yea)
- 2 GB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. All manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack 1 -- Special ₱ 49.00
- Starter Pack 1 -- Advanced ₱ 99.00
- Car Racing Legend 10 ₱ 49.00
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.