The Australian citizenship test is designed to assess whether you have an adequate knowledge of Australia, its democratic system, beliefs and values, and the responsibilities and privileges of citizenship.
The citizenship test is a computer-based, multiple choice test in English. It consists of 20 randomly selected questions; and as of 15 November 2020, it will also include five questions on Australian values. To pass the test, you must answer all five of the values questions correctly, with a mark of at least 75 per cent overall. You’ll have 45 minutes to answer 20 questions.
You’ll be tested on information in the official handbook, Australian Citizenship: Our Common Bond, included in this app - this is the only book recommended to prepare for the test. All the information you need to know to pass the citizenship test is in the first four parts of this book included in this app:
- Part 1: Australia and its people
- Part 2: Australia’s democratic beliefs, rights and liberties
- Part 3: Government and the law in Australia
- Part 4: Australian values
You will need to know and understand the information in the testable section to answer the questions in the citizenship test.
This app also contains 480 practice questions you will be asked in the citizenship test.
- Take a practice test and see if you can score well enough to pass the actual test
- Based on real test questions
- Learn as you practice with our full explanations feature
- You can track how many questions you have done correctly, incorrectly, and get a final passing or failing score based on official passing grades
- Progress metrics feature to keep track of your results and score trends
- Helpful hints and tips let you know how you can improve your score
- Option to review all your mistakes so you don't repeat them in the real test
- Track Past Test Results - Individual tests will be listed with pass or fail and your mark
- Send questions feedback directly from the app
- Get immediate feedback for correct or incorrect answers
- Dark mode allows you to study anywhere, anytime
If you choose to purchase the Full Access subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current Full Access subscription price starts at $1.29 AUD/week. Prices are in Australian Dollars, may vary in countries other than Australia and are subject to change without notice. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. If you don’t choose to purchase the subscription, you can simply continue accessing the sample content.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Spurry Inc.
- 100 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Spurry Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Access (Discounted) ₱ 149.00
- Unlimited Access (Discounted) ₱ 199.00
- Unlimited Access (Discounted) ₱ 249.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.