Your baby has always been a good sleeper, especially at naptime, but now is suddenly waking halfway through his the nap with a forceful cry. The cry is not the problem but it signals a problem that must be discovered. The Babywise Nap App is an analysis tool that can help any parent isolate the underlying cause of nap disruptions and sleep disturbances for infants between 2 to 12 months of age. By working through a few basic questions, the App reduces the hundreds of nap disturbance variables down to the most likely causes for a baby's sleep disturbance. Once the list is generated, the app offers the most appropriate solution based on the analysis from the data provided.
Adapted from the best-selling On Becoming Babywise book, the Babywise Nap App comes with solutions proven successful for millions of children around the world.
Along with the analysis feature, parents will find:
- Basic nap and sleep facts
- How healthy nap habits are developed
- How many naps a day based on baby's age
- How long each nap will be based on baby's age
- Explanations of the most common sleep disturbances
- How food and waketime activities influence nap behavior
- How and when to drop a nap based on baby’s need and age
- How to train a baby to sleep through the night
The Babywise Nap App assumes a baby is on a well-established feed-wake-sleep routine, already sleeping through the night a minimum of eight hours, and has already established healthy nap patterns.
Under the hood improvements to support newer iOS devices.
- Charleston Publishing Group Inc.
- 11.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Charleston Publishing Group, Inc.
- ₱ 99.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.