Bank wherever you are with the BPI app. Get the same digital banking experience of BPI Online straight from your pocket.
Download the app today and power up your digital lifestyle. With the app, you can:
• Secure your transactions using biometrics with the Mobile Key, your new alternative to the One-Time PIN via SMS.
• Get an instant and detailed view of your accounts and one-tap shortcuts to access your bank statements.
• Send money in many ways - to other BPI accounts and other banks via InstaPay. Scan and pay is an even quicker method, when you create your personalized QR code for error-free transfers.
• Pay bills to more than 650 billers.
• Access our loading hub and load any of our partners for prepaid phones, utilities and prepaid card. You can also top-up your e-wallet for any of our growing list partners to complement your cashless travel and digital lifestyle needs.
• Set your debit card’s limits for purchase and withdrawal with ease with card control.
Download the app. Go digital today.
• Transactions are now more secure than ever. Fund transfers to any BPI account via QR code or manual input will now require Mobile Key authentication by June 3, 2022
• Conveniently enroll Billers, Prepaid cards, prepaid phone and other merchants directly from your BPI Mobile app
• Enhanced security feature when linking a new device via Mobile key
Ratings and Reviews
Lock/Unlock Option in CREDIT CARDS
The current BPI app has an existing option to temporarily block debit cards or “Lock and Unlock” it. Other banks like BDO and Citibank customers can Lock and Unlock their respective CREDIT cards VIA THEIR APP. I do not see the point of not having this feature (to LOCK temporarily credit cards) on BPI app. Please include this on your next app update. We do not want the hassle of calling your customer support in case the need arises. And we don’t want the constant anxiety of having unexpected charges on our credit cards, knowing that there are different ways to hack finance-related info. We WANT a easy way to DISABLE the purchasing ability of BPI credit cards if they are not in use. It will be more convenient for both of us to have this very essential feature I’m talking about. Anyway, it is not our money that is at stake in credit cards. IT’S YOURS. Then do things to protect “your” money from thieves. Let’s help each other please. Include Lock/Unlock CREDIT CARDS option in BPI app ASAP, hopefully before Christmas 2020.
Clean but too slow to respond and lack of features and function.
The interface of the app is clean but viewing all the accnts is too slow and the fonts are big so please consider that you need to make the font same as the old version because it's to big and for the drop down menu on each accnts I don't think it is needed if there's only 1-2 accnts, it is hassle to click the drop down if you only have 1 accnt in savings, investment or credit card but if there's 3 or more accnts in particular savings, investment or credit card then the drop down menu is needed and also for the investment accnt, please add subscribe and redeem function and viewing transaction like in the old version of the app. And if you can include all the features and functions in the bpi website like enrolling accnt or billers or increase in credit limit, redeeming of points in credit card, viewing of statement of accnt in credit card, updating profile and other functions much better if it is also in the mobile app. I'm looking forward for a better version of BPI mobile app.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for your feedback. Other features will be available in our future releases. For now, you may check your Investment Details via BPI Online Beta.
Still a lot of room for improvement
Thank you for listening to all your users’ feedback. I’ve noted several improvements, particularly in the addition of the basic features present in the old app which this new version originally lacked. However, I have to say that you should have ensured that all these basic features were present to begin with when you first rolled out this new version. Anyway, may I request for you to add the ability to set an online bank appointment which at present can only be done via the website? Also, it would be great if you could add the ability to transfer funds to other banks, as well as to redeem BPI credit card rewards points, using the app. Other banks’ apps (specifically Citibank and Union Bank) give their users this capability. BPI clients should be given the same capability, too. I used to think that BPI gave the best banking experience, but sadly for you you have lagged behind your competition. Please step up. It’s the least you could do for loyal clients like myself.
Developer Response ,
Hi Chawchawchawchawchawchaw! Noted on your suggestions. We'll consider it in our future updates.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bank of the Philippine Islands
- 147.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018