Brazilian Checkers is a variant of the Checkers family played mainly in Brazil.
Brazilian Checkers follows the same rules and conventions as International Checkers, the only differences are the smaller gameboard (8×8 squares instead of 10×10), and fewer checkers per player (12 instead of 20). The main differences with American Checkers are
1) Allowing backward jumps (but still allowing forward moves only)
2) Giving King the power to move and jump several squares in all directions ... (Flying King - like a Queen on a chessboard).
3) Enlarging the board size (10x10)
You can enjoy Brazilian Checkers in family game time, or you can also enjoy the game by playing with the AIs of varying difficulties.
You will also gain experience points by winning against the AIs (+1 for Easy, +3 for Medium and +5 for Hard).
* Save/load unfinished game
* AIs with three levels of difficulties
* Timer based game
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
- VM Mobile Team
- 22.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © VM Mobile Team
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.