The official CapMetro App offers customers quick trip-planning tools, online ticketing, real-time departure information and other great features that make riding easy. Whether you’re at home, on the go or on the bus, pull up the app to access the Trip Planner and easily buy tickets. Not sure how to get there? With schedules and route maps offered in the CapMetro App, you’re only a click away from your next trip.
This app requires iOS 11 or higher. We recommend using iOS 12 to take advantage of all the app features.
- Buy tickets for Local or Commuter services. Eligible customers can also purchase MetroAccess and Reduced Fares.
- The Trip Planner feature plans a customized itinerary based on your starting and ending locations. It also displays real-time information for all Cap Metro services. Save favorite trips for easier planning.
- Schedules are available for all routes in the system.
- Route Maps are viewable by service and route number.
- Next Departure features allows you to find the next bus near your location.
For Customer Service assistance, please contact the Capital Metro GO Line at 512-474-1200 or visit capmetro.org.
If you use a Reduced Fare ID Card, you must first visit the Capital Metro Transit Store (located in downtown Austin at 209 West Lavaca, open weekdays 8:30am - 4:30pm) to have a Capital Metro representative activate the reduced fare purchasing option on the app.
If you are a MetroAccess customer, you can register to purchase MetroAccess passes on the app by calling MetroAccess at 512-369-6067. Please have your client ID number available and email address used to register your account.
The CapMetro App's new digital wallet makes it easier than ever to use your phone when taking transit! Take the worry out of paying your fare! Visit CapMetro.org/App for more information.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Capital Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- 151.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Filipino, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Capital Metropolitan Transportation Authority
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.