* Student life is extremely busy and you are always short on time. Finding ways to study faster and smarter is the key to productivity and better grades.
* Whether you need to quickly scan a reading before heading to class or want to study in short-bursts throughout the day, the Chegg eReader can help you study more efficiently.
* With the Chegg eReader you can study anytime and anywhere by accessing eBooks purchased on Chegg.com across all your devices (mobile and tablet).
* All the eBooks you've purchased will be available in one convenient location.
* You can use the live filter to search for the particular book you are looking for.
* You can also download your etextbooks directly to your phone or tablet to avoid streaming.
In you ebook you can easily access the table of contents and skip to various chapters, specific textbook figures and diagrams and notes you've made.
Take notes directly onto your eBooks. Whenever you have free time to study, simply open the Chegg eReader and review your notes.
Highlight directly on to your eBooks. Whenever you have free time to study, simply open the Chegg eReader and review key concepts.
• Adds user Content Controls to EPUB titles. Users can change features such as font size, font style (including OpenDyslexic), background color, line height, and margins.
• Enables links that are included in a user created note.
• Other miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Chegg, Inc.
- 185.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Chegg, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.