Set, track and share key metrics for added accountability and faster results!
An app that can bridge the gap between you and your coach by delivering key metric information between sessions. Designed to encourage (self-assigned) behaviors that can increase your likelihood for success. The app also serves as an ongoing companion to post-contract clients or self-help users who want to make meaningful and lasting changes by adding or eliminating specific habits or behaviors in their life. Accountability is a significant factor for those who set and intend achieve their goals. Being accountable to something means that you’re willing to make commitments and be responsible for your actions. Accountability builds trust, promotes ownership and inspires confidence.
When used as intended, Coach Companion allows you to partner with a coach (friend, colleague, family member, etc.) and work with that partner to intensify your results and help you get there FASTER. Strong features with easy-to-use, intuitive gestures. Set, track and share your intentions that will help you achieve your goal(s). Capture those moments when you get "triggered" and struggle to stay in control of your emotions. Monitor your ability to live your life "on purpose". Also includes journals for gratitude and judgment.
• Easy to use with intuitive gestures
• Notifications and reminders to keep you on track
• Allows you to assign a coach and an additional accountability partner for sharing data
• Choose the data and level of details for the date range of your choice…then share with the accountability partner of your choice in the convenience of an email
• Social media integration
1. Daily Intentions: enter your daily intentions/actions/to-do’s that will help you reach your goal(s) or become your best self. Rate yourself daily by choosing one of the 5 emoji’s (ranging from “hero” to “zero”) that most closely depicts how much effort you put into it that day. Rate each commitment separately. You can change, delete or add to this list at any time. We also include a small built-in library that you can choose from. You can view your results in an easy to read chart integrated into the dashboard. For fun, you can share this chart on social media.
2. Triggers: Getting in front of what pushes our buttons (or “triggers” us) is valuable information while working with a coach. Capturing the details around when, what and why you get hijacked (i.e. give away your power, react instead of responding, etc.) can help you spot trends and patterns. It can also help you have more productive sessions if you are working with a coach by providing this information in advance of your time together. Simply select your day, select the emoji that best describes how you felt and use the optional text field to capture any relevant details (who, what happened, how you responded, what you were thinking, how you felt).
3. Judgment Journal: For those who wish to live a less-judgmental existence, use this journal to capture your activity around when you are in judgment of self or others. Understanding more about who and when you judge can help you with the introspective work that is useful in raising your consciousness and awareness of how you “show up”.
4. Gratitude Journal: Focusing more on what is going well for you can be very therapeutic. Use this journal to document the things that bring you joy.
5. Purpose: Add fullness and meaning to your life by discovering your purpose and living it out daily. Enter your life purpose in the appropriate field during set-up and then simply document whether you lived "on purpose" or "off purpose" each day. You can skip this step and add it later if you choose.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
New UI Changes
The developer, Erika Alessandrini, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Erika Alessandrini
- 46.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Strategies for Success
- In-App Purchases
- Ad Free ₱ 249.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.