***Reached No.1 App in Over 85 Countries!***
Build your OWN Berk! Rescue, hatch and train your favorite DreamWorks Dragons! Explore uncharted lands in a vast Viking world!
Join Hiccup, Toothless and the gang to protect your village from the mysterious strangers that threaten peace on Berk. Who are they, and what do they want from your harmonious homeland? Train your DreamWorks Dragons successfully and they’ll reveal new powers that will help to ensure the future of your island.
Remember…it takes a village...and DRAGONS!
• Discover over 600 of your favorite DreamWorks Dragons from the movie and TV Series, including Toothless, Stormfly, Hookfang and Skullcrusher
• Collect and grow 75 different Dragon species, like Deadly Nadders, Monstrous Nightmares and Typhoomerangs
• Explore 60 unique islands throughout the Viking territory
• Complete missions with all the characters from DreamWorks Dragons
• Find Legendary Dragons and bring their power to Berk
• Go head to head with rival Riders in Brawl, or test your might in Gauntlet
• Participate in Berkian Feasts or help around the village for prizes
• Stunning visual & audio effects with 3D animations
Optimized for iPhone 6s and up, iPad 4 and up, iPad mini 4 and up, iPod 7 and up, on devices with iOS Version 11 or later installed.
• Rise of Berk offers a monthly subscription at USD $9.99, please note prices may vary depending on sales taxes or countries.
• The user will be asked to login to his iTunes account (if not already) prior to the purchase.
• The payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Additional information will be provided afterward stating that subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• We also mention there that subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Terms of service can be found at https://legal.ludia.net/mobile/2019-2/V3/termsen.html
By installing this application you agree to the terms of the licensed agreements.
This is YOUR Berk. It's time to RISE!
* Please note: Rise of Berk is completely free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money. If you choose not to use this feature, you can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
Come see what autumn yields on Berk!
- Welcome 2 NEW challengers in the Brawl Arena: Windshear & Razorwhip.
- 7 NEW Costumes for our Riders: See your favorite dragons through Hidden World!
- Seasonal event returns: Collect Loose Leaves and exchange them for Dragons, Costumes, and NEW Seasonal Decorations!
- Visit our brand-new Berk Market!
- Participate in new Gauntlet and Hunt events – Hurry, they won’t be around for long!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love the new updates! There’s so much more than the old version! It gives everyone a chance to have new dragons and chances for more things! Unfortunately I think the Ganutlet Brawls are cheating because the opposing dragons have more moves than I do. So we die easier. I hope you can rectify this situation. But other than that I love the game!
Developer Response ,
Thank for rating our app hazel.antonette. We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review and providing feedback on areas we could improve. We will pass along your suggestions to our Development team for them to review.
not for F2P, content is lacking
First days, weeks were okay as you are trying to learn the game, then after a while when your upgrades seems forever, fun goes downhill, I mean terribly down hill. I could barely play the arena.. as there is a limit to how many times you could play to get substantial rewards. After you fill the 3 slot card pack thats it for the fun in the game. Granted you could still do arena but rewards are not worth it. Wait for another 12 hours or so. Then go back to tending your flock Of dragons which by the way cost a lot to upgrade even they are just commons. Drops so rare that if you are f2p it will take ages for you to even be able to compete. I think it would do them good would if they put more content to it (f2p), more mechanics and take hint on other games of this genre.
Fix the Gauntlet Dragons
I really love this game! There’s so many cool dragons and new updates. My only issue is with the Gauntlet battles. It’s so difficult! The rival dragons are always much stronger than usual, have higher evasion rates, and when they’re down to one or two dragons they suddenly have multiple moves each. I literally can only fire once but the rival dragons can get 3 or 4 moves in. It’s really unfair and it’s putting me off the whole game.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks for your review, we always appreciate hearing your feedback. We will be sure to share this with our developers.
- 1 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Ludia Inc. 'How to Train Your Dragon 2' © 2014 DreamWorks Animation L.L.C. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Bunch of Runes ₱ 99.00
- Mound of Runes ₱ 249.00
- A Special Bundle ₱ 249.00
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.