DRNotes is a mobile medical progress note and charge capture application with basic EMR/EHR functionality. It is designed to allow a physician to electronically capture medical notes at the point of patient contact. The streamlined interface is designed by doctors to parallel the manual workflow of the physician and not interfere with the patient doctor interaction.
- Designed for the iPhone and iPad.
- Supports SOAP Notes, History and Physical Exam Notes, Freeform Notes, Discharge Notes and Medical Certificates. Many more specialized notes are being added for all kinds of medical practices.
- Provides the fastest and most streamlined interface for access to patient history and progress notes.
- Physicians can create lists of frequently used items including a Diagnoses List (ICD10 codes), a Procedure list (e.g. Case Rate or RVS codes), or a Prescription Medicine list.
- Physicians can create custom My Note Templates to simplify note creation.
- Accepts text input, iOS voice to text and voice dictation.
- DRNotes has a companion web application which allows the user to assign his own transcriber
- Can store images and photographs.
- All text data and images are stored on the mobile device and synchronized with the DRNotes cloud server.
- Voice dictations are stored on the cloud and can be accessed anytime through the Internet.
- The application can be used without an Internet connection as a standalone EMR.
- Allows patients to be shared among multiple doctors.
- Supports multiple Care Locations (Hospitals or Clinics).
- Supports scheduling of outpatient appointments.
- Can be used as a rounding application and charge capture application for inpatients.
- Notes can be signed and permanently locked.
- Data is stored as encrypted records on the mobile device. All communications use 256bit encryption and all passwords use a one way hash.
- Users can use multiple Apple mobile devices which are all synchronized. (For security, only one device can be authenticated at a time.)
- Billing support for tracking insurance claims.
- Doctors can avail of a service to import existing EMR/EHR files into DRNotes.
- Companion DRNotesOFC web application for clinic operations and transcriptions.
- DRNotesOFC supports printing of prescriptions and medical certificates.
- The DRNotesMD mobile application is 100% free. DRNotesMD is a full function application that can capture all the patient medical records for a single physician.
- DRNotes ProSynq is a subscription based service that allows DRNotesMD data to be synced on the ProSynq servers. ProSynq allows patients to be shared.
- DRNotes TranscribeMe is a subscription service that allows doctors to appoint their own transcribers.
- DRNotes TranscribePro is a professional subscription based transcription service.
- DRNotesOFC is a web based application for clinic operations and for doctors who prefer to use a web browser to update records and edit patient EMRs and information. DRNotesOFC requires a subscription to the ProSynq service.
- Upon installation of DRNotesMD, all users have 1 month of FREE access to DRNotes ProSynq, TranscribeME and DRNotesOFC.
Premium Subscription Service:
Subscribing to the Premium Service or what we call the ProSynq Service gives you:
1. Unlimited cloud data storage.
2. Access to DRNotesOfc web application.
3. Access to the TranscribeMe self-transcription web application.
Payment Models for Premium Subscription:
A Monthly and a Yearly Auto-renewing subscriptions are available. Prices are territory-specific. Please note that the subscription is automatically renewed within 24 hours by the end of the period unless you choose to cancel the subscription. You may visit your iTunes Account to manage the subscriptions.
Fix for the search bar bug.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dryve IT Inc
- 20.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Dryve IT Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly ProSynq ₱ 999.00
- Yearly ProSynq ₱ 10,490.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.