Take your place in the world’s premier motorsport championship in F1® Mobile Racing — an official free-to-play mobile game of the 2022 FIA Formula One World Championship™
Develop and customise your own F1® car from the ground up, race for one of the 10 official F1® teams, and challenge opponents from around the world to thrilling multiplayer Duels.
Featuring all the official teams and drivers of the 2022 Formula 1 season, F1® Mobile Racing lets you compete on stunning circuits from this season against the greatest drivers on the planet, such as Lewis Hamilton, Max Verstappen, Charles Leclerc and Fernando Alonso.
It’s you against your rivals in intense, high-stakes F1® action!
• OFFICIAL GAME OF FORMULA 1®: F1® Mobile Racing is an official mobile game of the 2022 FIA Formula One World Championship™, featuring this season’s teams and drivers.
• REAL-TIME MULTIPLAYER: Duel against players from around the world in real-time 1v1 races to earn prizes and rise up the Leagues.
• CAREER MODE: Start your very own career and sign up to represent an official F1® team for a season! Upgrade your car and race for the championship.
• HIGH-STAKES EVENTS: Race in time-limited Grand Prix™ Events for big rewards, and combine your scores over each event to rank on global leaderboards.
• DEVELOP AND UPGRADE YOUR OWN F1® CAR: Collect the most powerful parts to upgrade your car’s performance and find the best configuration for each event!
• STUNNING GRAPHICS: Enhanced for 2022, enjoy a console-quality racing experience on mobile with incredible car models and environments.
• THRILLING RACES: Take part in the greatest racing spectacle on the planet, with intense racing action against live opponents or intelligent AI.
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
Visit help.ea.com for assistance or inquiries.
F1 Mobile Racing’s 2022 Season update is here and brings a ton of fresh content for you to enjoy!
Enjoy all 10 teams’ cars & race against the official 2022 driver line-up in Duels, Events and Career Mode!
Earn drivers official 2022 helmets with new showdowns and challenges!
Customise and perfect your very own 2022 Technical Regulation car to race on all 23 tracks that F1 Mobile Racing has to offer!
Speaking of tracks, take to the streets of the brand-new Jeddah track and experience the high-speed twists and turns under the floodlights!
Enjoy a revitalised Career Mode and represent your favourite team with more difficulties than ever before.
Can you take your team to the top and become World Champion ?
Experience the 2022 Championship on a worldwide scale with our 2022 Championship Events! Be sure to keep an eye out for more upcoming exciting events, where you can earn exclusive rewards!
• Check out all 10 teams official 2022 Liveries!
• Race against the official 2022 driver line-up in a revitalized Career Mode
• Earn official 2022 helmets with new showdowns and challenges
• Take to the streets of Jeddah and experience the twist and turns under the lights
• Delve into the updated R&D system, introducing brand new parts for the 2022 season
• Recycle your Legacy parts for in-game currency and push your R&D even further
• Race against the globe across the entire F1 Calendar in the 2022 Championship events
Ratings and Reviews
Really glad with the most recent update!
Seeing as before the update, the car physics were somehow changed; thus causing a lot of understeer hampering one’s pace especially at tracks like Silverstone. But again, with this new update, oversteer has again, returned! Am really glad with that. Furthermore, nice job in introducing the 2020 team spec cars and now looking forward to the updated ones especially Mercedes! Kudos to the developers and keep up the good work! 👏
As a side note, the game can be much more improved in the following areas particularly with regards to detail. Firstly, fonts and font size are seemingly out of space (i.e. font size is too large for their ‘text’ box). Secondly, with regards to racing itself in-game, one may introduce the opening / closing of the DRS flap, fog light / ERS harvesting, and team spec steering wheels! Lastly, the AI too could benefit from more competitive driving (i.e. when defending or attacking).
But overall, just again, very happy with the new update! The game is now much more about ‘consistent’ pace and not just ‘outright’ pace.
Please do something about these types of drivers as they are destroying the game. These drivers deliberately hit other racers off the track so that they can get a comfortable lead. Seems that sending reports does not do it for these racers. They are destroying others racers that are trying to have a clean race. There should also be a notification to those who report these drivers so that we know that action is being taken. They should be heavily penalized or banned from dueling for a period of time specially if they have been reported for the same offense mulitiple times. This is costing those clean racers to lose trophies that have been hard earned. Please help us in maintaing a clean racing environment. I enjoy this game so much but racing with these types of racers is affecting our concentration heavily.
Really good but needs to be better
Overall it is very good game the thing about is i don’t like the team career is where is the practice Fp1/2/3 Another is locking all the tracks into the leagues required to be in which restricts the player to even try the New tracks added and to even try out all of them to that matter due the league system being it is Another would be awesome to see classic F1 cars and tracks in the game. Everything else is great except the game being a mess at times whilst playing like crashing The Power Unit in Career is really unreliable
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EA Swiss Sarl
- 1.6 GB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- ©2022 Electronic Arts Inc. Licensed by Formula One World Championship Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Medium Pack ₱ 149.00
- Small Pack ₱ 49.00
- Coins Top-up Deal ₱ 249.00
- X-Large pack ₱ 899.00
- Large Pack ₱ 449.00
- Mercedes Team Pack ₱ 649.00
- ₱ 249.00
- Mega Upgrade offer pack ₱ 499.00
- Red Bull Team Pack ₱ 999.00
- Starter Pack ₱ 99.00
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.