This app is designed to provide you with complete information and guidelines about Food and Drink in Islam and other important food-and-drink-related topics including the importance of distinguishing between Halal (permitted) and Haram (prohibited) foods and its consequent effects on the answering of a Muslim’s supplications and prayers. It also clarifies the Islamic manners in eating and drinking.
Author: Fahd Salem Bahammam
The basics with respect to food and drink.
- Rulings with respect to land animals.
- Permitted fishing.
- Islamic manners in eating and drinking.
This app consists of a user-friendly interface and a full screen mode combined with an audio feature.
- The most advanced informative Islamic app.
- Instructions on how to use the book.
- Simple guide with proof (Daleel) from the Holy Quran and authentic Sunnah.
- Different attractive illustrated images.
- Professional native voice over.
- Easily-identifiable pages with a page navigator at the bottom of each page.
- Adjustable slideshow interval and order with icons on the side of each page.
- Click-and-swipe feature.
- Muslim Prayer
- Muslim Purification
- Fasting in Islam
Get in touch!
We are happy to have any question, comments or feedback.
We would love to hear from you.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- New update of the contents.
- Compatible with the latest iOS 8.
- Several improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The developer, Modern Guide, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.