Welcome to Gardenscapes! Rake your way through a storyline full of unexpected twists to restore a wonderful garden to its former glory!
Embark on an adventurous journey: beat match-3 levels, restore and decorate different areas in the garden, get to the bottom of the secrets it holds, and enjoy the company of amusing in-game characters, including Austin, your butler! What are you waiting for? Build your dream garden!
The game features:
● Unique gameplay: swap and match, restore and decorate the garden, and enjoy a novel storyline—all in one place!
● Hundreds of unique match-3 levels
● Dozens of in-game characters you can make friends with
● A lovely pet that is always there to cheer you up
● An in-game social network you can use to keep up on all the latest
● Different areas in the garden with unique structures: broken fountains, mysterious mazes, and many more
● A community that comes first—become neighbors with your Facebook friends!
Gardenscapes is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's "Restrictions" menu.
Enjoying Gardenscapes? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
A major winter Gardenscapes update!
- Take part in the first long event: beat levels to win rewards throughout the entire season!
- Unlock unique prizes with the Golden Ticket.
- The biggest reward of the season is a new cat called Missy!
- A new room at the end of November: Help Austin write a book in the freshly renovated study.
- Collect bells and decorate the garden for Christmas with Austin and Mary starting mid-December!
Adventures in the garden
- Complete the singing statue composition to find the last hiding spot with treasure.
- A new chapter and mystery: Explore an underwater city!
Ratings and Reviews
Cool game but
Updated versions are great! Thanks for giving us tournaments that we earn more money and unli lives. Keep it up! Giving it 5 stars now!
Its cool and interestingly nice. I have this for 3 days and Im totally hooked. The story is good but to get a star is I think kind of difficult. The challenges are a bit hard even on lower or start up levels so not recommended for younger kids. Since its only my 3rd day Im still on the 2nd stage or garden and now you even need 3 stars to complete a design. Earning coins are very low for a very challenging level too. I hope there will be a point in the game that we could earn more than 1 star or more than 100 coins each challenge. Other than that its very interesting to play on.
Interesting game but it always crashes
The game is good, albeit a bit hard even on the lower levels. Some tasks need 2- 3 pts to complete. Other tasks, like cutting trees, need to be completed in at least 2 parts, so you have to use 4 pts to complete a single task.
Also, the game crashes randomly and very often too. It’s annoying because I sometimes use the powerups and then the game suddenly crashes while I’m playing and I have to restart the level but the powerup is already used. Another time is during the dog training event; I already finished the second level and collecting the coins earned from that level when the game suddenly crashed. Then, when I started the game, my progress was lost. In the dog training event, you have to finish all three levels without losing a life/turn or else you go back to level one. Now, instead of proceeding to level 3, I’m back to level 1, which pisses me off.
I hope this gets fixed. Would’ve given this game 5 stars if not for the random crashing. I don’t rate apps/ games, and this is the first time that I did because it’s very annoying. I also have Homescapes in my phone but it doesn’t crash like this one.
A fun game that is hard not to love ❤️
I LOVE this game.. A LOT!
I really enjoy playing it. It's fun to see how the gardens are evolving into beautiful creations. Some levels are very challenging to get through, but it just makes the game more exciting. It's also fun to see Austin, the butler, work on the garden and interact with the other characters in the game. He even "interacts" with me and give words of encouragement when I fail to get through a particular level. Thanks Austin! 😄
This was supposed to be just a short review but I already said a lot. This is the first time I reviewed a game by the way. So I guess that means it's really fun and deserves a good review from me. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 368.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Playrix
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Coins ₱ 49.00
- Purse of Coins ₱ 249.00
- Piggy Bank with Coins ₱ 499.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.