Do more with GlobeOne. Instantly. Effortlessly.
Enjoy real-time updates on your Globe account, exciting promos, and latest trends all in one app! With GlobeOne, you can save time and do anything you want with your Globe accounts anywhere, anytime — right at your fingertips.
• Take control and manage your Globe Postpaid, Prepaid, TM, or At Home accounts.
• Track your data usage REAL TIME. This applies to apps specific data and your main data plus promos.
• Subscribe and unsubscribe to the latest promos and content partners such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and many more!
• Manage your spending limit by keeping check of your excess charges.
• Pay and manage your bills using your credit card or GCash account.
• Buy regular load and reload your retailer wallet using your credit card or GCash account.
• Travel abroad hassle-free by checking the roaming promos and deals wherever you are.
We hope you’re all well and #SafeAtHome. In the meantime, we’ve spruced up the app with new features and offers you can enjoy.
• Stay updated with the latest events and content just for You on the New Discover Globe Life section.
• Now you can pay even your non-Globe bills anytime and anywhere using your GCash.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app but not great
Just a suggestion, for future updates. Kindly include remaining data or data usage allowance for postpaid subscribers. Since the only way we can track our data usage is thru our billing statement, not on the app itself. We didn’t know that we already used up our data allowance then we asked the customer service why data usage was exceeded. I think this would be very helpful to postpaid subscribers to have the data allowance to reflect on the app itself real time. This would benefit postpaid users. I know that prepaid users can see their remaining data. But not available thru postpaid plans (especially with fixed data allowance, let’s say 8GB per month). I really wish this feature would be included on your future updates. Thank you.
Update: Nope. I don’t mean to track but to reflect remaining data I have on my plan. The app shows data allowance/usage if ONLY you add additional data promo (excluded on the plan). Please let us see our data usage real time not just the ones reflecting on the bill. Thanks!
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Thank you so much for your feedback, but I'm sure the app already tracks your data usage for both Postpaid and Prepaid users.
We'd love to hear more about this from you. Please do email us as email@example.com. :)
Better app than the previous, but please add FaceID support
Notable improvements over the old app (some features regained from Gservices):
1. Ability to view and download bills.
2. View granular information about your account (device you have, contract details etc) and plan (minutes are finally viewable without needing to call customer service).
3. Can register additional data direct from the app (though I’m not sure if it’ll do a shortcut via text or instant).
4. Multi-account support is back.
5. There’s no need for me now to go to MyAccounts because everything there is here now, which is great.
Here are my gripes:
1. UI and animations feel janky. I feel the font choice could be better. The old app had a better-looking UI overall compared to this which feels straight from the website.
2. Get rid of the side menu bar. I’d rather have dedicated shortcuts at the bottom. It’s so hard to access it especially when phones now are so tall. I always do an awkward shuffle because of this.
3. I hate HATE it asking me a PIN every time I want to check something! Can’t I use FaceID instead?
I hope you guys can integrate my input for the next update! This itself is a vast improvement and I like it.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the detailed feedback, John! Will consider all of your points for improvements to the app. :)
More details but not so good UI
The new app got more information than the old one which is good. You have all the details you might need in one go. However, the UI is very bland, flat. As I have mentioned, it got so much info displayed which I think is a bit confusing since the user will be overwhelmed with what he'll tap first and what happened next.
It's like a website squeezed into an app. The old version got a better UI. Simple and more easy to use. Not jam packed with too many links to tap.
I hope you can categorize the menu to lessen the links for better UX like he old one.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for the feedback! The team will definitely revisit the UI to make it easier for users.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.