GlobeOne is your gateway to enjoying the digital lifestyle.
Check your Globe Postpaid and Prepaid mobile accounts in a snap: monitor and top-up your data, view and pay your bill, and subscribe to the best and latest Globe promos. You'll also get to add your Globe At Home soon.
Spend your time on things that matter more. Make life easier with GlobeOne.
- Manage multiple postpaid and prepaid mobile accounts
- Monitor your remaining data
- Subscribe to promos
- Check your balances
- Pay your bills
- Check your prepaid load
For any questions and comments, get in touch with us by sending an email to email@example.com
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Better than the old app overall. BUT...
The new app offers more features. That’s a BIG plus. Have gripes though. The new app looks very ugly. First, can you make the font smaller like in the old app? The graphic glass also looks so big. Better keep the look of the old app and add the new features. Second, can you remove the picture of GIE? The old app allowed me to add my own picture. Now it looks like someone else owned my cell phone. Why not use an avatar or your company logo instead? Third, the old app allowed me to use touch ID. The new app reverted to using PIN. That’s so backward-looking, don’t you think?
Better app than the previous, but please add FaceID support
Notable improvements over the old app (some features regained from Gservices):
1. Ability to view and download bills.
2. View granular information about your account (device you have, contract details etc) and plan (minutes are finally viewable without needing to call customer service).
3. Can register additional data direct from the app (though I’m not sure if it’ll do a shortcut via text or instant).
4. Multi-account support is back.
5. There’s no need for me now to go to MyAccounts because everything there is here now, which is great.
Here are my gripes:
1. UI and animations feel janky. I feel the font choice could be better. The old app had a better-looking UI overall compared to this which feels straight from the website.
2. Get rid of the side menu bar. I’d rather have dedicated shortcuts at the bottom. It’s so hard to access it especially when phones now are so tall. I always do an awkward shuffle because of this.
3. I hate HATE it asking me a PIN every time I want to check something! Can’t I use FaceID instead?
I hope you guys can integrate my input for the next update! This itself is a vast improvement and I like it.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the detailed feedback, John! Will consider all of your points for improvements to the app. :)
I think you did a great job with this new app. I really like the feature where we can view all our bills and payments history as this is very important for me personally so this is my favorite feature of this app so far. I hope you add more helpful features that would make it more convenient for us. My main concern would be the update of the amount of data we have, as much as possible please keep it updated to how much we have left every now and then - not just with the data but with our bills and everything. I hope to see more really. Thanks!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.