GO LAG - Book & Ride
On the go? Book a ride with just one tap of a button!
Go Lag is a Philippine-based ride-hailing service provider for safe, reliable and affordable transportation.
◦ Schedule now or in advance
◦ Watch your driver arrive in real-time
◦ Chat with your driver in-app
◦ Easy cashless payment
◦ Convenience of booking via app OR just dial like taxi and cab booking
◦ Feeling unsafe? Safety alert your location to your family using SOS button in the app - though we highly doubt this is a feature you would need to use because Go Lag only provides the public with well-trained drivers that puts their passengers' safety first
◦ Driven by verified drivers and get e-receipt
◦ Know your itinerary: journey and driver details in advance
- Fare & distance
- Vehicle no. & driver name
- Driver's photo
◦ Book for your family and friends easily from the app
◦ Easy feedback system to rate driver and services
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/golagph
Go Lag Inc.
Payment issue resolved.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very few drivers. Bookings are seldom accepted.
Very few drivers so you’re lucky when your booking is accepted. Can’t solely rely to this. Better to have ample of time to travel via public transpo.
Worst application ever
My province is in laguna, before I always use grab going to work. Until grab suddenly stop the operation in our area, then this app was recommended by someone since it’s exclusive for the residence in laguna. Last i try using this from my work going home, the estimated payment i choose is around 167 php a sedan type car. But when I arrived on my destination my total bill bloated to 245 php almost double the price!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬 this app is so 👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽 and will definitely not use this agin, nor recommend it. 🤬🤬🤬
After my daughter’s ride? Saludo po!
GoLag is just a new player in the transport network business but surprisingly, my daughter is asking me for another rebooking! Her reasons? the feeling of security and quality service after her first ride!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.