Gold’s Gym Philippines brings you a rewarding experience with the ALL NEW Gold’s Gym PH app. This application will give you an unlimited access to promos, rewards, club locator, GGX schedule, perks, and so much more!
To maximize the capabilities of the Gold’s Gym PH app, be part of the LARGEST GYM CHAIN IN THE WORLD. Members can earn stamps, redeem rewards and check their account status.
Together, let’s get Stronger with Gold’s!
We update the app for a better experience. Get the latest version for the available features.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not very intuitive app
Deleted. Cant even register. Add membership is greyed out. Cant link my active membership to start using the app. Only use to me is to find list of branches. (classes schedules are not even updated).
Simple but not really useful
Here are my initial impressions:
1. You can only view classes. You can’t see when and where they will be held. You can’t also reserve a spot using the app
2. Not impressed as it doesn’t even let me link up my current subscription to my account.
3. In the “Events and Promos” tab, they just give a brief description of two programs and will only lead you to go to their website.
4. Can’t even tap “Avail if Gold’s Gym Membership”
Suggestions for improvement:
1. Have it link up with the users’ current membership.
2. Provide specifics of classes (when, where, who will teach, etc.)
3. Provide real-time updates on how many people are at certain gyms. This is really important to me because I don’t like working out when there are a lot of people. So having this feature will let me know if I can already go workout or wait some more. Each gym registers the members details when they come in. Maybe they can find a way to also count how many members exit the gym.
Overall, I think having he app is pointless. It’s been 5 months since the release/latest update and I can’t find a use for this.
Ayala Circuit Branch
They will make you feel cheap when you purchased discounted vouchers.
It’s like the staff don’t want to assist you as much as possible.
Ruined my day.
And the app very basic that you have to enter everything manually. Doesn’t have barcode function for scanning vouchers. I guess they don’t want to assist you after all. Why will you be encourage to sign up for a full membership?
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.