The free GoodWork App for Service Providers makes it easy for GoodWork Service Partners to grow their businesses by winning new customers. GoodWork is a marketplace platform for local services. The platform helps customers to get services done to keep their home running nice and smooth - home and condo cleaning, plumbing and carpentry repairs, laundry delivery, and more. At GoodWork, our mission is to help empower freelance and SME service providers to grow your businesses and earn more money.
We’ve made the process easy. Here’s how the platform works:
- You create a Service Provider profile on GoodWork.ph where you select the services you provide and the areas you cover.
- On the GoodWork app, you are notified when a new service request is available that matches your profile.
- The first Service Provider to accept the job, gets it.
- Once the customer confirms the service, you arrive at the customer’s location to complete the service and get paid!
GoodWork is also always ready to support our partner Service Providers throughout their entire experience. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to the GoodWork Support team. We will assist with any discussions or concerns you have with any customers. We recommend keeping all discussions on the GoodWork messaging platform to keep everything easy and clear.
After the service is completed, the customer will rate your services so it’s important to arrive on time and offer a great experience for the customer. GoodWork’s process for matching Service Providers takes ratings into account, so the better your customer rating is, the more jobs you will get!
- Service provider admins can now assign jobs to their workers
- Flash sale support
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to use and friendly team
Very easy to use. Goodwork team is always willing to help me operate the app. The overflow of requests in this app is really helpful for the growth of my business.
App not working
Very disappointed with customer service i already bought vouchers but they cannot fix the app. How can i book? Sayang ang pera ko
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.