The free GoodWork App for Service Providers makes it easy for GoodWork Service Partners to grow their businesses by winning new customers. GoodWork is a marketplace platform for local services. The platform helps customers to get services done to keep their home running nice and smooth - home and condo cleaning, plumbing and carpentry repairs, laundry delivery, and more. At GoodWork, our mission is to help empower freelance and SME service providers to grow your businesses and earn more money.
We’ve made the process easy. Here’s how the platform works:
- You create a Service Provider profile on GoodWork.ph where you select the services you provide and the areas you cover.
- On the GoodWork app, you are notified when a new service request is available that matches your profile.
- The first Service Provider to accept the job, gets it.
- Once the customer confirms the service, you arrive at the customer’s location to complete the service and get paid!
GoodWork is also always ready to support our partner Service Providers throughout their entire experience. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to the GoodWork Support team. We will assist with any discussions or concerns you have with any customers. We recommend keeping all discussions on the GoodWork messaging platform to keep everything easy and clear.
After the service is completed, the customer will rate your services so it’s important to arrive on time and offer a great experience for the customer. GoodWork’s process for matching Service Providers takes ratings into account, so the better your customer rating is, the more jobs you will get!
- UI Redesign
- Real-time job list
- Separate job history page
- View customer pinned notes
- Better chat messaging
- Smoother user experience
- Faster matching of jobs to trusted service providers
- Better app notifications
- Service Provider details such as business name, description, serviceable days, serviceable cities, mobile number and preset message can now be edited
- Fixed app crashing in registration screen
Ratings and Reviews
App not working
Very disappointed with customer service i already bought vouchers but they cannot fix the app. How can i book? Sayang ang pera ko
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.