Grab is Southeast Asia's #1 ride-hailing app, food delivery service, and cashless payment solution all in one. Get the most convenient booking service for private cars and taxis from the largest community of drivers in the region, food delivery from your favourite restaurants to satisfy any craving, and cashless payments in-app and at merchants across the city. Whatever you need, Grab has you covered.
Grab's wide selection of services are available in 8 Southeast Asian countries (services vary by city):
• JustGrab: Get the nearest car or taxi at an affordable upfront fixed fare
• GrabCar, GrabCar 6: Affordable everyday private car or luxury ride; ride solo or with a crew up to 3 or 6; book a single ride or rent by the hour
• GrabBike: On-demand bike service; best choice to beat traffic quickly and safely
• GrabTaxi: Get a taxi with an upfront fixed fare wherever you are, whenever you want
• GrabShare: Share a ride with another party headed in the same direction and save money
• GrabTrike: Three-wheeled transport option which provides convenience and flexibility with upfront fixed fares
• GrabHitch: Social carpooling; Schedule your ride in advance and get a shared lift
• GrabFamily: Family-friendly ride with a child booster seat for your little ones
• GrabAssist: Extra assistance ride for seniors or people with disabilities
• GrabCoach: Book a minivan or bus whenever, wherever you need it
• GrabFood: Order from your favourite restaurant and get meals delivered to your doorstep
• GrabExpress: Affordable, fast and reliable courier service with insurance for your items
• GrabFresh: Handpicked groceries delivered from store to door within an hour or at a scheduled time
• GrabPay: A safe and secure mobile wallet where you can easily pay for your rides, food delivery, and at local merchants with just a few taps on the Grab app
• GrabRewards: Earn rewards points for every dollar you spend and use them to redeem awesome deals in the GrabRewards catalogue
You've got a friend in Grab in the new version 5.50.
This super app has a new ride to infinity with the integration of GrabWheels in Singapore. Rides. Rides, everywhere!
We've also made sure that this version is filled with toys, not bugs. Update now for some infinite fun and beyond!
* Unfortunately, iPhone 4S users can no longer go beyond with Grab as we have stopped supporting some older devices. If you are such user, you will have to login using a different device to access the Grab app.
Ratings and Reviews
Best transportation app ever!
At the time I rated this app, I came home from a local fiesta while it was raining. All of the taxis were full and I couldn't get a cab. The route where I was waiting started to pile-up and I had to use Grab to get a ride home. The difficult part was me meeting with my driver. Thanks to the gps and messaging feature, I was able to stay in contact with my driver. We both agreed that I'd try to get to him because the roads were closed due to people staying in the middle of the street. I was about 10 feet from my driver when my battery died. I was still able to note down about where he was on the road and thanks also to the feature of describing the vehicle, I was able to find my driver, despite the crazy mess! If it wasn't for Grab or all other ride sharing apps, I would've walked all the way to my destination. The best feature about this app is the versatility it gives you when both you and your driver are having a hard time getting to a place in order to meet. You're connected with your driver and you'll arrive safe. I gave my driver a tip and I rated him excellent. These apps deserve 10 stars instead of 5.
Still doesn’t hold a candle to Uber
I am writing this review on this day that marks Uber’s final day of operations in the Philippines. I downloaded the Grab app at the same time I downloaded Uber back in 2014. But because of the better features on the Uber app and the overall better service by Uber cars and drivers, I booked Uber 99% of the time. Uber fares were also cheaper. The past year has seen a rise in the advertisement that Grab has taken from its merchant supporters and irritable pop-ups each time you open the app are not helping. Their Help Centre needs a little push when returning calls for lost or left items as well.
Grab’s finer points would be having a (1) rewards program that allows its riders to use points they’ve accumulated each time they complete a ride, for use with affiliated merchants or to take off P50 or P100 from a current booking (given how high their fares are, I almost always used up my rewards); (2) an efficient delivery service via motorcycle for those days that I need to send small packages within the metro.
Apart from these 2, that’s it. The riding public knows all the negatives that many Grab drivers do.
It would be nice if Grab ownership REALLY listens to its riders and starts to act on making the overall riding experience pleasant. But, it’s a money-making business after all. And I cannot wait for competition to step up. For now, I’m back to taking public commute.
Literally the worst transport
Ive been using this app for quite awhile but it never matched up to UBER (rip), i have my reasons, 1 uber drivers are so much nicer and often accepts bookings no matter how near or far the location may be because it is their jon to do so, grab drivers, however DECLINE! They decline a booking if they see the location and dont like it, most booking take 30mins-1h uhm?? Hello?? People have somewhere to be! Drivers are also often RUDE, i’ve had a couple of rides wherein the driver is mad or isnt in a good mood or just mean. I came from a football game once and i had asked to be picked up from the venue, My Pin was slightly off but it was the closest one grab had from where i am, so i asked the driver if he can kindly pick me up from where i was from which was like 20 meters south of where my pin was, and he literally said “thats not my problem” so i said oh okay i’ll walk to you, Literally after 3 mins the driver sent me another message “Hello, can you please hurry” so i started running (mind you i was from the field and this field is huge since its where multiple football games are held, so i was about 100m away from the road) and when i got in the car he told me to not lean back on the seats cause i was sweaty and the seat might get dirty?? Honestly this app doesnt even deserves stars. We all just want uber back, Worst transport ever!!!
- GRABTAXI HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
- 377.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Burmese, Cambodian, Indonesian, Malay, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © GrabTaxi Holdings
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.