GSC4myCLAC lets you access your benefits plan information wherever you are, whenever you want-unplugged, but always connected.
GSC4myCLAC allows you to*
• Submit a claim directly from your smartphone or tablet and it will be processed instantly.
• Find a healthcare provider near you.
• Access Drugs on the Go to see whether your drug is covered and how much will be covered.
• Email or download any required authorization forms directly to your physician while you are still in the office.
• Show your all-in-one benefit and travel ID card without logging in to the app.
• View your benefit coverage with My Benefits to see how much will be paid and any limits or conditions under your plan.
• Check My Alerts for notification of any outstanding claim audits.
• Get easy access to Change4Life, GSC’s interactive health management portal that supports and encourages you to get and stay healthy.
• Search My Claims History, a feature that gives you access to the status of recently submitted claims as well as details of previously administered claims.
• Check My Balances, a quick and easy way to check the balance details of your healthcare accounts.
And that’s not all. Over time, we’ll equip GSC4myCLAC with features that will allow you to stay even more connected with your benefits plan.
For more information, visit https://www.clac.ca/GSC4myCLAC
*Please note that some features may not be available for your benefits plan. Data charges from your mobile service provider may apply when you use this app. For specific questions regarding your CLAC Benefits Plan, contact your CLAC Benefits Team.
New this release:
• Added ability to submit dental claims
• Updated claiming for prescription glasses and prescription lens in line with Quebec provincial plan changes
• Improved user experience
• Minor bug fixes
- Green Shield Canada
- 139.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright @ 2020
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.