Welcome to Homescapes! Help Austin the butler bring warmth and comfort back to his wonderful family's mansion. Come on in—adventures await you from the moment you walk in the door!
Beat colorful match-3 levels to renovate and decorate rooms in the mansion, unlocking ever more chapters in the exciting family story along the way! What are you waiting for? Make yourself at home!
The game features:
● Unique gameplay: help Austin renovate the house by swapping and matching pieces!
● Interior design: you decide what the house will look like.
● Exciting match-3 levels: tons of fun, featuring unique boosters and explosive combinations!
● A huge, beautiful mansion: discover all the secrets it holds!
● Fantastic characters: watch them live their lives and interact with each other in the in-game social network.
● A cute pet: meet а naughty and fluffy cat.
● Invite your Facebook friends to help you create your own cozy atmosphere in the house!
Homescapes is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's Restrictions menu.
Enjoying Homescapes? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support by sending an email to email@example.com.
Here comes a tantalizing Homescapes update!
• Help Austin decorate the yard so William can find his festive spirit. The event starts in mid-November!
• Collect all the decorations to get a huge turkey for the yard and a new profile picture as a reward!
NEW IN THE LAKE HOUSE
• The story in the Studio comes to an end. Help Andy get to the charity art show!
• Open the new Bakery expansion and start preparing for an old-fashioned cooking show!
• Big Win! Beat levels to spin the wheel for a chance to win half a million coins!
• New element: Colored Pencils! Make combinations with colors that match the Pencils to collect them.
Ratings and Reviews
Fair Game :)
Few of the reviews point out features of the games that they say are unfair because they get annoyed by its difficulty. The game is difficult only because that’s the way the game was created: It takes time renovate the mansion because you need to complete levels, expensive extra lives (not actual money), and random hard levels (even if it’s not suppose to be a “hard level”)
But for the kind of game that it is, it’s balanced in a way that won’t make it too easy or too hard. To help gamers enjoy it while adding a bit of challenge, adding a sense of accomplishment while looking at the renovated house. So it’s really hard to simply compare it to other known matchup games or house-decorating sims because it’s a fun mix of both. I also like the story unfolding every level :)
P.s. thank you for the developers for updating the game: adding more opportunities to earn coins, stars and power ups. You get to strategise more in forming power ups THAN other matchup games. Good job :)
So as I got done writing my review - here I am writing it again since the name I originally chose was already taken. Anyway.....
I really loved this game when I first started playing it. I progressed through the house and earned so many coins! Then after I had filled up the vault, I found I had to buy the thing with real money in order to use the coins. The levels then became more and more difficult to get through and the game became stressful for me instead of a stress-reliever as it was originally. Instead of fixing up a room, tasks included calling up characters, receiving and opening packages, etc. and in order to get through levels, you were encouraged to spend accumulated coins to extend lives and use powe-ups. If you did not have enough coins, then you must spend real money to buy more to use in the game. The game then became not as fun - and as one reviewer put it, you will develop a love-hate relationship with the game. I suppose the developer has to make money. Then when you look at how much of the house still has to be fixed, then the game became even less fun as I can only imagine how many more very difficult and frustrating levels you will have to go through to make progress. Sooo not fun.
A Relaxing Game for the Neat Freaks!
Ive played this game app for over a year now.. my colleagues and I are amazed how much weve learned to love this game! It makes our goal to solve each round more sensible as we always have a meaningful objective for Austin to accomplish in his lovely home! The chores and tasks are also filled with themes based on various celebrations & occasions throughout the year! A Request to the Developer: Pls give us the chance, when winning certain difficult levels to collect keys we need in unlocking certain rooms of the house🙏🏻 This can make the game more engaging us we can navigate the bigger areas of the house & it will actually make us want to stay on the app and win as many levels as we possibly can til bedtime🤗 Also, can you give us options during the game to purchase surprise features (the rainbow ball, etc.) using the coins we earned? 🤗
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 251.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Playrix
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Coins ₱ 49.00
- Purse of Coins ₱ 249.00
- Piggy Bank with Coins ₱ 499.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.