The free GoodWork app makes it easy to hire reliable service providers in the Philippines. We are an online platform for local services. We make it easy to keep your home life organized and running smooth. For your home, we offer home cleaning & condo cleaning, plumbing and carpentry repairs, laundry delivery, and much more. We also have wellness services to keep you happy - like massage and manicure & pedicure services. All of our services can be done in the comfort of your home so there is no hassle for your schedule.
We’ve made the process easy. Here’s how it works:
- You select the type of service you need - such as a cleaner to clean your condo - and tell us your location, your preferred date and time, and any extra details about your request.
- We show you a service price or an estimated price depending on the type of service - for instance an aircon cleaning has a fixed price but an aircon repair requires the technician to inspect the appliance first.
- We then match you with one of our talented Service Providers who fits your needs.
- The service provider comes at the proper time and you enjoy great quality services to keep your home clean and repaired for your family!
Our Service Providers are talented independent freelancers and small businesses in the Philippines that take a lot of pride in their work. They are passionate about offering great services and building their reputation on GoodWork. You can chat directly with our service providers on our app or by calling them directly with our “Call the Pro” feature.
GoodWork is also always ready to support customers throughout their entire service experience. If you have any questions or concerns with the booking process or your service, please reach out to the GoodWork Support team. We will assist with any discussions or concerns you have with the Service Provider you hired. We recommend keeping all discussions on the GoodWork messaging platform to keep everything easy and clear.
Our cleaners, plumbers, technician, and therapists want to offer you the best experience - whether it’s cleaning your messy condo, fixing your clogged pipe, repairing your broken appliance, or offering the best massage or manicure. When your service is complete please leave a rating about the Pro. This helps to elevate the overall quality of the Service Providers on our marketplace over time. The best Service Providers will earn the best ratings and do the most jobs for our users. Looking to find reliable Service Providers in the Philippines? Get the GoodWork app.
- UI Redesign
- Real-time job list
- Separate job history page
- Easier to claim rewards
- Pinned notes
- Better chat messaging
- Smoother user experience
- Improved job review process
- Faster matching of jobs to trusted service providers
- Better app notifications
- Smaller download size
- Faster app
- Fixed app crashing on some devices
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use and well thought
The app is really good and I don’t see any new features they need except for maybe real time updates if the service I requested is on the way to me or in progress in a real time manner so I can expect their arrival or completion of service I requested.
4 stars for now because the keyboard won’t dismiss after writing a review of a job completed.
Convenient and dependable!
Their app is super user-friendly. So easy to navigate and schedule an appointment, and the wide range of services they provide gives you a proper insight about how established and dependable their services are. So far used only home cleaning service (twice) and greatly satisfied! Will use the other services too! Highly recommended
Convenient at this moment of my life
Since moving out and getting my own place this app has been such a great convenience specially with cleaning, and laundry. Gone are the days where i have to struggle at it alone. Thanks goodwork!
- GoodWork Solutions Inc
- 46.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © GoodWork.ph Copyright 2018. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.