ING brings you the first all-digital savings bank in the Philippines. High interest rate. No minimum balance. No fees.
Banking shouldn’t get in the way of your life. That’s why ING makes banking so easy so you can live your life uninterrupted.
Banking anytime, anywhere
· Fully digital process - No lines. No forms. No fees. Open an account via our mobile app in 10 minutes.
· 24/7 customer service - No banking hours. Our customer care agents are available all year round.
Maximize your savings
· High interest rates – No catch, no lock-in period. Get higher interest rates when you save with us.
· Made for everyone - No minimum amount to open, no maintaining balance.
Banking is easy
· Mobile check deposit - No need to queue. Just take a photo of your check to deposit it.
· Digital ways to fund – Fund your ING account by transferring from other banks via PESONet and InstaPay.
· Free money transfer - It only takes a few clicks to transfer money to other banks via PESONet for FREE.
And here are more reasons to believe:
· 28 years in the Philippines – we were the first foreign bank to receive universal banking license in the Philippines and have been offering wholesale banking services since 1990.
· World’s best bank - we were awarded Best Bank in the World in 2017 by Global Finance magazine.
· Innovator in banking - we created branchless banking in 1997. Today, we are a leader in digital banking.
· Trusted by many – we’re present in 40+ countries and now have more than 38 million customers.
Relax. You are safe.
ING takes the security of your information and money very seriously. We use technological, organizational, and physical security measures to ensure a high level of protection for your information and money.
As a proud member of PDIC your deposit is insured to a maximum of PHP 500,000.
For any questions, you may contact us via our email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website: https://www.ing.com.ph/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/INGPhilippines/
This week’s release will address everything under the sun (almost!) but here are some noteworthy ones:
- NEW: you can now generate electronic bank statements through the app for free. Now that’s one less thing to worry about when applying for a visa for your holidays!
- Fixed a few buttons and removed unnecessary white spaces in the fields
Update your app to enjoy better banking experience!
Ratings and Reviews
Almost completely pleasant registration
Registration was fast and easy for the most part except for the not-super-fast loading after taking a photo. I'm guessing it's just the app making sure that the photo was taken correctly and maybe reading the text in the photo.
Something that could be improved though: on the very last item (photo of proof of address), the photo taken with the camera wouldn't upload. I switched out to the Camera app to take a photo to upload instead, but when I switched back to ING. I had to do the entire registration over again. Thankfully, it saved the text field contents, but I had to take the photos all over again, and it was super tedious. It would be great if ING would just stay on the step that hadn't been finished yet.
Also, I'm looking forward to having sub-accounts, which I know the other countries' INGs have. :)
wasted time and effort
I've deposited a check, and my company had a promo for cash incentives upon opening an account, I tried depositing through check, it won't go through after taking photos of it multiple times because I understand that money is involve, so I tried hard and after numerous attempts, It went through, then later that day, they said that it is rejected since it is unclear, which is impossible. 1st, they would advise after taking a photo whether the check taken has glare, or unclear, or not legible. that is why I had multiple attempts taking that picture. 2nd, I've tried contacting multiple chat support agents and whenever someone joins me in the chat not to mention that I waited so long for someone to join the chat, the app would suddenly crash upon them joining which is really frustating. it feels like they don't want to give you the promo. I'm really dissapointed. I forgot to mention, it's hard to transfer online to this bank because they have less than 10 banks that can only send money to ING online, and some like eastwest bank, won't send to this which they say affiliated with them.
Developer Response ,
Hey, we're sorry to hear about this experience. We can confirm that you can transfer funds from EastWest Bank via PESONet. Can you send an email to email@example.com so we can help you on the steps to transfer? ^Lloyd
So far, so good
Had trouble opening an account at first. It turns out that the app is V E R Y strict with glare. So even the slightest glare will make the app reject your ID (in my case, passport). So, make sure to strictly follow the rules. Can’t wait for more features to be added. Maybe they can look into partnering with Dragonpay so that people can deposit money via 711 and other channels. Will be trying out the check deposit feature soon!
Developer Response ,
Hi Diane, thanks for the feedback! We’ll make sure to pass it on to the right folks :) ^Lloyd
- ING Groep NV
- 209.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Indonesian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 ING Bank N.V.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.