ING brings you the first all-digital savings bank in the Philippines. High interest rate. No minimum balance. No fees.
Banking shouldn’t get in the way of your life. That’s why ING makes banking so easy so you can live your life uninterrupted.
Banking anytime, anywhere
· Fully digital process - No lines. No forms. No fees. Open an account via our mobile app.
· 24/7 customer service - No banking hours. Our customer care agents are available all year round.
· Mobile check deposit - No need to queue. Just take a photo of your check to deposit it.
· Money transfer - No hidden fees. It only takes a few taps to transfer money via PesoNET.
Maximize your savings
· High interest rates - No catch. Get higher interest rates when you save with us.
· Made for everyone - No minimum amount to open, no maintaining balance.
And here are more reasons to believe:
· 28 years in the Philippines – we were the first foreign bank to receive universal banking license in the Philippines and have been offering wholesale banking services since 1990.
· World’s best bank - we were awarded Best Bank in the World in 2017 by Global Finance magazine.
· Innovator in banking - we created branchless banking in 1997. Today, we are a leader in digital banking.
· Trusted by many – we’re present in 40+ countries and now have more than 38 million customers.
Relax. You are safe.
ING takes the security of your information and money very seriously. We use technological, organizational, and physical security measures to ensure a high level of protection for your information and money.
As a proud member of PDIC your deposit is insured to a maximum of PHP 500,000.
For any questions, you may contact us via our email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website: https://www.ing.com.ph/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/INGPhilippines/
We have some pretty unique bug fixes this week:
- Fixed the issue on special characters in the legal name. It’s a really important step.
- Removed the ‘Back’ button during account opening because we know you want to move forward, not backwards.
- Transferring funds from ING to another ING account is cool. The un-scrollable page after keying in the details is not.
- Another thing that is not cool – a blank page when you need to upload documents. Now that’s fixed too.
- Changed the colour of a button from green to orange. Spot the difference!
Lastly, we also announced that newer app version is now needed to continue using our 24/7 live chat, starting 15 July. Update your app today to enjoy banking uninterrupted!
Ratings and Reviews
Almost completely pleasant registration
Registration was fast and easy for the most part except for the not-super-fast loading after taking a photo. I'm guessing it's just the app making sure that the photo was taken correctly and maybe reading the text in the photo.
Something that could be improved though: on the very last item (photo of proof of address), the photo taken with the camera wouldn't upload. I switched out to the Camera app to take a photo to upload instead, but when I switched back to ING. I had to do the entire registration over again. Thankfully, it saved the text field contents, but I had to take the photos all over again, and it was super tedious. It would be great if ING would just stay on the step that hadn't been finished yet.
Also, I'm looking forward to having sub-accounts, which I know the other countries' INGs have. :)
wasted time and effort
I've deposited a check, and my company had a promo for cash incentives upon opening an account, I tried depositing through check, it won't go through after taking photos of it multiple times because I understand that money is involve, so I tried hard and after numerous attempts, It went through, then later that day, they said that it is rejected since it is unclear, which is impossible. 1st, they would advise after taking a photo whether the check taken has glare, or unclear, or not legible. that is why I had multiple attempts taking that picture. 2nd, I've tried contacting multiple chat support agents and whenever someone joins me in the chat not to mention that I waited so long for someone to join the chat, the app would suddenly crash upon them joining which is really frustating. it feels like they don't want to give you the promo. I'm really dissapointed. I forgot to mention, it's hard to transfer online to this bank because they have less than 10 banks that can only send money to ING online, and some like eastwest bank, won't send to this which they say affiliated with them.
Developer Response ,
Hey, we're sorry to hear about this experience. We can confirm that you can transfer funds from EastWest Bank via PESONet. Can you send an email to email@example.com so we can help you on the steps to transfer? ^Lloyd
So far, so good
Had trouble opening an account at first. It turns out that the app is V E R Y strict with glare. So even the slightest glare will make the app reject your ID (in my case, passport). So, make sure to strictly follow the rules. Can’t wait for more features to be added. Maybe they can look into partnering with Dragonpay so that people can deposit money via 711 and other channels. Will be trying out the check deposit feature soon!
Developer Response ,
Hi Diane, thanks for the feedback! We’ll make sure to pass it on to the right folks :) ^Lloyd
- ING Groep NV
- 86.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch)Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.
English, Indonesian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 ING Bank N.V.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.