- We recommend great jobs to you based on jobs you are looking for, along with your profile, skills, and work experience.
- Fine tune your recommendations by saving jobs you like, and crossing out jobs you do not want to see.
- Immediately get notifications regarding the state of your job application wherever you go.
- Companies on our platform will use Kalibrr to view your resume, invite you to apply, schedule you for an interview, and hire you for the job -- so all you need is the Kalibrr app!
- You only need one profile to submit your application to all job listings on Kalibrr.
CHAT WITH EMPLOYERS
- Start a great conversation with your future employer.
- Get notified of new messages, so you can respond lightning fast.
SEARCH FOR JOBS
- Find companies who respond fast.
- Instantly fine-tune your job search based on job title, location, company, salary, keywords, industry, function, and level.
CREATE A BEAUTIFUL RESUME
- Your Kalibrr profile becomes an amazing resume designed to impress companies.
- Download your resume or CV as a PDF file and share it directly from the app to any employer email address.
A GREAT EXPERIENCE, ALWAYS
Kalibrr is the fastest-growing jobs platform in the Philippines with more than 5,000 customers worldwide. Our vision is to connect talent to opportunity. We want to deliver the best experience to you, so email us at email@example.com if you have any feedback for us!
- updated UI
- various bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Compared to the monster app, kalibrr app is better in returning search results, and better UI. Haven't tried Jobstreet, and Indeed yet. Though I love you all since you help people land a job, i just appreciate kalibrr app for a user-friendly interface and better job searches. Thanks
The app triggers anxiety. 😂😂
Sometimes when you see that your application was rejected it makes you think if you’re useless.
Nevertheless, it saves time from waiting to for about a week or two to be rejected. Lol
Keeps logging me out
I noticed that the app itself logs me out more than three times now, and it only told me why once and that was apparently because of inactivity. I find that absurd because I was actively using the app not more than 12 hours ago. Don’t tell me I have to use the app every few hours to not log me out. I know it’s not much of a major flaw, but it eventually became taxing.
Developer Response ,
Hello Andre. Thanks for reaching out to us. This issue actually has been reported and now under development. Our mobile team is working hard to have the fix available as soon as possible in our next releases. We apologize that this has caused inconvenience in your experience. Thanks for your patience. - Ria
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.