Enjoy banking convenience anytime, anywhere through your mobile device with the LANDBANK Mobile Banking App. iAccess enrollment is required to enjoy the full range of features, but no registration is needed for modules to inquire, to locate branches and ATMs, and to contact us.
- View the balances of your savings and current deposit accounts*
- View the balances of your LANDBANK Cash Card accounts
- View the transaction history and other details of your accounts*
- Transfer funds from your iAccess enrolled savings and current deposit accounts to an iAccess enrolled third-party account, non-enrolled account in iAccess and interbank fund transfer to any BancNet Member Bank
- Pay your bills to more than 80 plus merchants*
- Perform lock/unlock functions via "Mobilock" module
- View Foreign Exchange and Unit Investment Trust Fund rates
- Locate LANDBANK branches and ATM sites
- Request for checkbooks
- One-Time PIN (OTP) Generator*
- Link to Electronic Payment Portal (EPP)
* For registered iAccess users
- E-mail confirmation** for each successful financial transaction
- One-Time PIN confirmation for fund transfer to LANDBANK account not enrolled in iAccess
- VeriSign security certificate enable end-to-end encryption
** Via your registered e-mail address
For more information, visit www.landbank.com.
You may now change your MasterCard Credit Card Cash Advance PIN via the LANDBANK Mobile Banking App.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Working App but has issues.
Enrolled in Transfers and I was able to them but after some time it said I was unable to do them. Then after closing the app it prevents me from going back in saying I'm already logged in/I didn't log out properly before. This has never happened.
Your app is not updated where atm payroll cannot do an online transaction!
udpate yout system app where many of us (ATM Payroll) would also like to transact online business eapecially payments, I already enrolled in iaccess but I do not allow for payments of my bill etc, QR payments is not allowed and fund transfer also is not allowed WE DO MANUALLY go to ATM booth and withdraw and go to another bank to transfer HASSLE AND DISGUSTING! other banks are reliable!
Bank Transfer issue
Hi Good Day! 😔✋🏻I need your immediate response about this concern. I just tried using the bank transfer on paymaya app to my Landbank account yesterday morning. Then, I get disappointed ‘til now because the amount of money I sent didn’t appear on my Landbank account app when I checked every minute until now. I suspected that the problem is on Landbank because in my paymaya I received a confirmation that the said transaction was sent successfully. Please help me about this matter! 🙏😔 I need urgent response please! 🙏😭
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.