METROBANK MOBILE BANKING
The Metrobank Mobile Banking app gives you what you want in a banking app, plus more!
Designed around how you want to do your banking on-the-go, Metrobank gives you a mobile banking app with an easy-to-navigate and customizable interface, banking services such as balance inquiry, bills payment, and funds transfer capabilities, as well as useful services such as buying and sending load, branch locator and rate checking all on your mobile phone!
WHY USE METROBANK MOBILE BANKING
- Full online enrollment: use your Metrobank debit card or credit card to activate your account (no need to go to a branch or ATM)
- Easy payments: pay bills, buy/send load, request for payment, send out payment, and more!
- Account customization: upload profile pics for yourself and your friends, assign nicknames to your accounts
- Send or receive funds using mobile numbers: no need to disclose account numbers when transferring to anyone who is enrolled in Metrobank Mobile Banking. Request for or send out funds with personalized messages as well!
- What’s New: read about the latest in financial markets, banking news, and the latest promo deals and offers
- Forex Update: get updated foreign exchange rates
- Car and Home Loan Calculator: compute for the monthly installment required for the car or home that you want or request for assistance from a loan specialist
- Branch Locator: know where our branches are via Google Maps
Security features for your ease and peace of mind:
- Log-in with a User ID and password.*
- Receive a one-time password (OTP) and notification messages for certain transactions
- Use the Touch ID feature on enabled-devices for quick authorization of selected transactions.
- Get device authorization for every device you use
Continue to enjoy basic functionalities such as:
- View account balance and details
- Pay bills/transfer funds one time or make scheduled payments/transfers
- Buy mobile/prepaid load
- Reorder checkbook
Learn more about the Metrobank Mobile Banking app at www.metrobank.com.ph/metrobankmobile
The use of the Metrobank Mobile Banking app is subject to an end-user license agreement which you can find at www.metrobank.com.ph Personal Banking e-Channels Metrobank Mobile Banking
The Metrobank Mobile Banking app is a property of Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company.
This version contains an updated splash screen and improved questions in the FAQs. It also includes app enhancements such as bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This app had a better UI compared their old app. However, it’s like a ticking time bomb whenever I’m trying to transfer money. If i take a few minutes to input details properly such as purpose and notes to receiver, the app ends up logging me out. For some reason, I can’t save a new beneficiary also whenever I transfer. The app just toggles the switch to not save beneficiary.
For logging in the account, the app will oftentimes disable my account after one wrong password. There are times that if I try logging in again after a wrong passworl, it will take me to a sign-up agreement instead. Kindly debug your app. Poor user experience.
Why are the payment merchants not in sync with those in your website banking? For example: BDO cannot be found in the app.
Not the sharpest tool in the shed
I had a very bad experience with the app. I have been using this app for a few years now for online transactions and it was pretty manageable.. not until it failed to deposit my money to another bank and has always been showing “IN PROCESS” as the status of the transaction and I have no idea if they’re gonna transfer my money or not and I didn’t want to make another transaction because it might deduct my money twice. That deposit was very important because my PDC for my condo was dependent on that. Note that I made that transaction 7 days in advance before the due date. Even calling customer support was a pain-in-the-ass where they never answered my calls (talk about all the verifications and surveys I had to answer before the robot connects me to an actual person). With the pandemic I was so dependent on online transactions because I didn’t want to go out and MBTC has always been my preferred bank for my savings. However, I was forced to go to the bank on-site just to settle my deposit. Aside from giving me stress, this experience exposed me to danger and caused me to pay penalty for my under-balanced PDC! Not the sharpest tool in the shed. Sorry not sorry but better go to another bank where it won’t expose you to danger nor cause you to lose money. Tsk tsk.
Need assistance badly
First, I cannot logged into my account after I uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version. Not to mention that while the systems was experiencing error 2 days ago, the app cannot be found in App Store. Once the latest version was finally available, installed and successfully logged— the screen is stuck into "Verifying device signature."
Then, I was advised to create a new account—this process is ultimately exhausting since it will not allow the user to enter/use old email/s or previously used mobile number/s. So I was prompted to create a new email and use my sibling's number.
Good riddance, I was able to create a new account...
However, worst is yet to come...
.... This so far surpassed all the unfortunate incidents, and most likely the worst experience of all!!!
—- The new account that was created will not allow me to enroll any of my cards which basically nulled all my efforts, time and annoyance—all in vain and futile! The app is nothing but an empty shell without the necessary accounts required to perform any banking transactions.
The online banking using PC has limited capability unlike the mobile app. Transfer of fund to other bank is unavailable.
It is very hard to reach the hotline due to ECQ which is equally understandable... And of course, prior to the latest version, using the app was okay.
Please, I need assistance badly!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company
- 40.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company