Ur Cab is MiCab
MiCab – Is the only taxi booking app in the Philippines that is available in 5 key cities; Cebu, Bacolod, Baguio, Iloilo and Metro Manila.
MiCab app offers the easiest and fastest way to get a cab. Enjoy an inexpensive convenience with our all year round zero booking fee and no surge pricing ride. With over 10,000 cabs all over the country, your request for a MiCab ride will arrive in minutes.
Get Started! Download the app, complete the quick signup process and book your first ride.
Booking MiCab is simple:
- Open MiCab app and set your destination; our app will automatically locate your address using GPS.
- Know the estimate of how much your fare will cost before you confirm your ride.
- Tap “Get MiCab” and watch how our app matches you with a driver in minutes.
- Get instant confirmation, along with driver’s picture and vehicle details.
- Quickly chat with your driver about his exact location using our built-in chat system.
- Share your cab ride to family & friends so they can track your cab & know you’re safe
- Rate your driver to help us ensure we exceed your expectations.
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/
Follow us on Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/
Follow us on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/
For more info about us including our taxi partners, visit miCab's site @ http://micab.co/
- Booking detail enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
App needs update
I am so proud that someone thought about developing an app for taxi-hailing. And it’s Filipino-made! Kudos!
However, lately I’ve had trouble with the app interface. I booked twice this week with the drivers not appearing on the way to the pick-up point. The driver app is also faulty. We continued with our trips but when we checked the driver app it turns out that the driver needs to go back to the pick-up point so he can press pick up on his app. Ihad to cancel the trip on my app because it’s the only way we can end the trip. :( I hope you can do an update soon.
A Filipino Cab Driver Will Always Be Filipino
I was standing along Monumento waiting for a cab one night. And eventhough it was drizzling I bid my time because I wanted to ride a Micab cab. The moment I saw a cab with the Micab sticker I hailed it and ran to it, thinking that finally I was in good hands. However, the moment I got in and told him where I was headed he asked for a fixed price. He reasoned out that that’s how it really is. I was never disappointed in all the rides I had had with Micab until this moment. I looked at the driver and pointed at the Micab sticker. I told him that I was glad to see him because of that sticker which to me symbolized much about a different kind of Filipino cab drivers. But he proved me wrong.
Please fix your app or maybe it’s the internet connection of your micab drivers. Its so hard to connect. Please. Ty
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.