MotoLink™ turns your smartphone into a powerful diagnostic tool for Harley-Davidson motorcycles. We created MotoLink plug & play adapter so that you can easily diagnose your bike yourself and see what’s wrong with it, while saving money on shop visits.
Wonder what that check engine light means? No need to see a mechanic. Simply plug in a wireless MotoLink 4-pin or 6-pin adapter into your bike’s diagnostic port and launch MotoLink™ app on your smartphone!
Features & benefits:
• Save on shop visits
• Know before you spend money on repair
• Read diagnostic trouble codes and get detailed descriptions
• Clear Check Engine light
• Save and share diagnostic reports
• Look up your bike’s VIN and electronic control module’s information
• View real-time data parameters
• Visualize your bike’s data on a virtual dashboard
• Choose US or metric units
• Available in five languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian and German
• Get free unlimited updates
• No ads
MotoLink works on most Harley-Davidson bikes. There are two types of adapters available. The 4-pin adapter is compatible with 2013 and older models with Delphi engine control units and 4-pin OBD connectors. The 6-pin adapter works with 2011 and newer Harley-Davidson bikes with CAN-Bus and 6-pin OBD connectors. Please visit https://motolink.net/motolink1hd.html to check compatibility with your bike.
Please note that even if your bike is on the list, MotoLink may not work with it, if your bike was customized or has aftermarket equipment installed on it.
NOTE: This app works with MotoLink and Motorscan adapters only. Do not use your smartphone app while riding.
Target iOS version is changed
- Smart Vehicle Diagnostics LLC
- 80.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © MotoLink LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.