Whether you’re on the lookout for the latest fashion deals and
mouthwatering treats or simply keeping track of your SMAC
points, you can do more and save more with the new MySMAC
The app now lets you do all of these at the touch of your fingertips:
• Manage your account and multiple cards in one go.
• Track and transfer your points with ease.
• Shop and save with exciting app-exclusive discount coupons
from The SM Store and other participating retail brands..
• Score freebies and awesome deals from different food,
beauty, gadget, and leisure partners within SM Malls.
Download the app today and make your shopping experience
with SMAC more rewarding!
Because we always want to make your SMAC experience better
and more rewarding, we updated the app with you in mind.
What’s to love about our new app?
• Fresh look with easier navigation
• Transfer your points in a snap
• Check your spending at The SM Store and other participating brands
• Register multiple SMAC or SM Prestige cards and update your profile
• Better security as you can block your lost card
• Enjoy more app exclusive discount coupons and deals for more savings.
We’d love to know how we can improve our member’s experience.
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Message us on Facebook (www.facebook/smadvantagecard) or
Ratings and Reviews
1. Login button not working. Restart the app
2. Was able to login but nothing shows after that except a button but when I press the button a msg pops out "please select at least one category". I am not seeing anything on that page. Restart the app
3. Was able to login, finally see the categories and select but "next" button is not working. Restart the app
4. Was able to login, select my categories and enter my phone but no OTP received
5. Deleted the App - problem solved!
Developer Response ,
Hi! These issues have been addressed. Please re-try. Should you require further assistance, please call us at any of the following numbers:
833-8888 or 944-3888 or send us an email at email@example.com. Thank you!
Don't make the same mistake as me...
Summary: Don't use special characters in your password.
The first thing you need to know is that if you just got your Advantage card, you need to wait 2 weeks to be able to register it online. Why? Who knows. Maybe they have a manual approval process. After those two weeks, just register. The one-time PIN may fight you, so just use the birthday and expiration date option. When setting your password, make sure you use alphanumeric characters only, some special characters can give you problems.
Immediately after registration, you'll be sent an email with an activation link. Make sure to open it on your phone as it'll try to open the app.
If you used special characters in your email, there's a chance you'll get an "Invalid XML format" error. If you get this error, use the Forgot Password of the SM Advantage website. If this doesn't work, call them using the numbers on their website or by going to the SM customer service. You'll need your SM card and a valid ID.
After changing my password, I was finally able to login using the app without getting the "Invalid XML format" error.
Developer Response ,
Hi! We are continuously working to improve your experience. For us to further assist you, may we request you to call us at 833-8888 or 944-3888 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
It works great?
I’m puzzled as to why the app isn’t working for others’ but it works for mine. I just got my card today and registered in the app a few hours later.
There were no problems at all and only took a few minutes just like the app said to load up.
- Marketing Convergence Inc.
- 43.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Marketing Convergence, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.