Be in charge with My Smart!
Manage your Smart accounts without adjusting any of your plans for the day. Also, quickly monitor mobile usage, avail call, text & data packages, pay bills without the hassle of falling in line and redeem freebies in an instant -- receive Perks ranging from food, movie passes, mobile rewards and more!
Whether you’re at work, out with friends or at the comfort of your own home, experience all of these with the My Smart App.
Organize your Smart accounts
- Enjoy personalized service right at your fingertips. Link and keep all your Smart Postpaid, Smart Prepaid, Smart Bro, TNT and Smart Infinity account information in a one-stop shop application.
- Check plan and profile details like account numbers, credit limit, cut-off dates, billing address at a glance.
Pay bills with ease
- Pay bills online and on-time, instead of going to the store to fall in line.
- For Postpaid accounts, view real-time balances and due dates so you’re always updated. Stay on top of your phone bills by having quick access to your monthly e-Statements.
Track mobile usage
- See the current status and validity of availed packages - updated real-time!
- Keep track of all SMS, call and surfing charges.
- Check remaining load balances and its expiry for prepaid accounts.
Access Smart services anytime, anywhere
- Login and manage your Smart accounts
- Subscribe to different offers and exciting packages that suit your lifestyle
- Find links to the Smart website and Online Store
- Get access to the Online Store where you can shop for the hottest devices and accessories!
- File a help ticket for urgent inquiries track progress of requests within the app.
* Update customer service number to 8-digits
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Data on ipad
Hi. I want to know if there is an easier way to get data on my smart prepaid sim on my ipad. I loaded to get the gigasurf. I used the mysmart app to buy gigasurf. Its asking for the confirmation number which it sent via sms. Ipad cannot recieve sms. So i have to borrow a phone, remove my sim from the ipad, remove sim from phone, put my sim into the phone, get confirmation, input confirmation on ipad, remove sim from phone, return phone sim into phone, return my sim into ipad, return borrowed phone. Its just too much hassle. I hope there is an option to send confirmation via email instead of via sms.
This app is fine when it works. Problem is, there are many times it doesn’t, which is extremely frustrating, especially when trying to subscribe to a promo for an ipad. When the service is down, you have to remove the sim and insert it in a phone to subscribe, or go out and find someone who can e-load. A major hassle!
Usage statistics not working, eStatements not loading etc.
It’s been a year since I became a Smart Postpaid subscriber and a user of this app. Sad to say I never had any information on the “Usage statistics” feature for your Data, SMS & Calls. :(
My eStatements usually does not load, both from the app and the website and I also can’t avail packages/add ons from the app. I still need to log in on the website to do that but sometimes the website also does not allow me to avail the promos. :(
Reviewing for you to check and improve your app as we need this to be efficient especially during this time. Hope you take action. Thanks! :)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Smart Communications, Inc.
- 53.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Smart Communications Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.