Everything to keep you entertained, in the palm of your hand. myPAL Player, Philippine Airlines' free inflight entertainment app lets you stream our extensive global collection of almost 100 movies, 120 TV episodes and 800+ songs on your own device while you fly. Plus, stay updated on your flight status with a real-time moving map.
The myPAL Player app also lets you pair your device as a second screen on select international flights equipped with in-seat personal TVs.
How does the myPAL Player work?
1) Simply download the app before you fly as it requires an internet connection. Don't forget to bring your own headphones and fully-charged devices.
2) On your flight, Enable WiFi on your personal device, select and connect to the "myPAL" hotspot
3) Click on the myPAL Player app and start streaming!
How to pair your device to your in-seat personal TV?
1) Tap the pair icon seen on your in-seat personal TV
2) Scan the QR code on your own device or pair using the 4-digit code instead
3) Once pairing is completed, you can now use your device as your second screen!
Note: myPAL Player app and its second screen feature are available on select flights.
Improvements and bug fixing
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Is this available in domestic flights?
Works fine cause I read
This is an in-flight entertainment app. Not a booking or check-in app! Naka Apple kayo ambobobo nyo! Di talaga nabibili ng pera ang common sense. Also, who said this can’t be use during flight?? 🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️ You’re not suppose to use your gadgets while taking off or while landing but in between you can already. Technology is really not for everybody. If you have difficulty using it, ask for assistance from a flight attendant. If you can’t do that, throw away your smartphone and use a basic phone instead!
So funny, most of the app reviews im seeing here are about “booking a flight” thats why they give just 1 star.. come on people, its only for inflight.. and yes, u cant use it while not on flight because it relies on the planes media storage which just so happens u can use via an app to access those contents! Come on people! And yes, it does not work on all PAL flights, but most of the flights it works!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.