Looking for the most talked about TV programmes and films from the around the world? They’re all on Netflix.
We’ve got award-winning series, films, documentaries and stand-up specials. And with the mobile app, you get Netflix while you travel, commute, or just take a break.
What you’ll love about Netflix:
• We add TV programmes and films all the time. Browse new titles or search for your favourites, and stream videos straight to your device.
• The more you watch, the better Netflix gets at recommending TV programmes and films you’ll love.
• Create up to five profiles for an account. Profiles give different members of your household their own personalised Netflix.
• Enjoy a safe watching experience just for children with family-friendly entertainment.
• Preview quick videos of our series and films and get notifications for new episodes and releases.
• Save your data. Download titles to your mobile device and watch offline, wherever you are.
Keep your app updated to get the latest Netflix experience on your iPhone and iPad.
We know you have choices. In this release, we've made some gallery improvements so it’s easier to find the perfect thing to watch.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
it’s great but,
its amazing, honestly. I love how they have a lot of my favorite shows and movies but I have a few problems about it. First, is the fact that they removed seasons of series’ i watch. One time, I decided on rewatching an anime, it had all 3 seasons there and I was able to watch them all then, but when I checked again to rewatch it, they only had the 2nd and 3rd season there, I do not know why this happens but it annoyed me. Another is how the series already has like 3 seasons but then on Netflix, they only give 2 seasons out of the 3 seasons the series has. This is annoying and that is why I gave 4 stars. Please don’t try to remove seasons of the series’ when it’s already there.
Live chat rep and system issues
I personally would like to commend Netflix for the movies and performance of the app. I got the 30d free trial so Im thankful I was able to enjoy it. I used Netflix for how many months and I super loved it and then I quit. Then theres this one time na my Ate wanted to try netflix so what happened is she used all her details, her personal debit card and her email add to sign up fpr the app. So she got an email confirmation that everything was all set up and she will get the 30d free trial. Then sabi ko sakanya Can I login using your details coz I wanna watch on my phone so she gave me her details and then I tried to sign in and then Boom! “Acct was on hold due to yada yada yada” like whut? Why? I noticed that since its all based on their system, they cant do anything to fix the problem. Even its pretty obvious that its the system whos having issues. I even reached out to Chat support but she didnt help me at all. And shes just saying its based on the system I dont know if I was even having a conversation w a human. Thats just so annoying. I filed a complaint but it wasnt dealt with, at all.
They charge me extra 50 pesos when i changed my card but thats okay what 50 pesos extra. my payment went through for the last 2 months without problem but then here comes december i was charge twice. they said it was an authorization charge to check validity of the card . why would they do a test charge when they already did charge my card for the past 2 months. they were saying i have to dispute from my bank and the bank says i have to wait 45 days because they still have to verify with the merchant. i dont like this charade its a hussle for me. but this experience will be sent out to millions of users. i will let them the worst experience i had with netflix. plus i am cancelling my service anyways those series can be downloaded in a ng website. goodluck to your business netflix if u continue to screw up ur customers u’ll end up just like any other apps. as time goes by something better will came up.
and those i have downloaded were gone. what the hell i spend time downloading those and then pooffff just gine.
- Netflix, Inc.
- 81.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Netflix, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Netflix Premium ₱ 589.00
- Netflix Standard ₱ 489.00
- Netflix 2 Screens - Unlimited Streaming ₱ 489.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.