You are learning Norwegian, want to have a handy dictionary always with you (offline) and save the newly learned word as Favourites, then this is an ideal app for you. Specially if you are learning Norwegian.
Written from a learners perspective and experiences from learning languages, having
- both Norwegian to English and English to Norwegian word list.
- Weak verbs with their present, part and participle forms
- marked important nouns with et, ei or en.
- past and past participle form of common verbs of all four groups.
- option to add your word to 'Favourite' list to review them later.
- word list with categories (body, birds, nature, animals, weak verbs etc.).
- more than 100000 entries in Norwegian and English
- option to make a customize list of words and meanings which this dictionary is missing.
- facility to export your 'favourite' or customised word list'.
> You do not need to be online to use the app.
> Continuous upgrading of word list.
bug fixed for lexin link.
The developer, Dallysoft, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Syed Ashraful Karim
- 14.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Hindi, Norwegian Bokmål, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © Dallysoft
- ₱ 99.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.