OpenVPN Connect is the official full-featured iPhone/iPad VPN client for the OpenVPN Access Server, OpenVPN Cloud and OpenVPN Community, developed by OpenVPN Technologies, Inc.
* Easily import .ovpn profiles from iTunes, OpenVPN Access Server, OpenVPN Cloud or via a browser link.
* State-of-the-art power management technology minimizes battery usage.
* Support for multi-factor authentication using OpenVPN static and dynamic challenge/response protocols.
* Full IPv6 support (at both the tunnel and transport layer).
* uses OpenSSL
Changes from 3.2.1 to 3.2.2:
- Minor fix for Web Auth flow.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
IOS 12 beta 2 crash openvpn
I'm disappointed this app keeps getting crash whenever I use the multitasking OpenVPN suddenly disconnect on this iOS 12 beta 1 & 2
I have been using this for some time. And it pretty serves me well.
I am just wondering why does openvpn keeps on disconnecting when I am in idle mode. Is there a way to set it up on settings? Because I am tinkering the settings but nothing happens. Please..
Thank you and regards,
is now unstable
what happened? before the update from 1.2.4 to 1.2.5 I can still use it without a problem but after I updated to the latest version of the app all my .ovpn configs become unstable every single file can’t even stay connected for at least 10 minutes. Is there a way to install the old version even the version one step before this one
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- OPENVPN TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
- 35.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © OpenVPN, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.