OpenVPN Connect is the official full-featured iPhone/iPad VPN client for the OpenVPN Access Server and OpenVPN Community, developed by OpenVPN Technologies, Inc.
* Easily import .ovpn profiles from iTunes, OpenVPN Access Server or via a browser link.
* State-of-the-art power management technology minimizes battery usage.
* Support for multi-factor authentication using OpenVPN static and dynamic challenge/response protocols.
* Full IPv6 support (at both the tunnel and transport layer).
* uses mbedTLS (not affected by Heartbleed issue)
* Removed the Private Tunnel section. The Private Tunnel app can be downloaded from the App Store separately
* Improved connection stability when device is in sleep mode
* Improved error messages during profile import and connection attempts
* Improved security by saving profile passwords in System Security storage
* Changed timeout logic when network is unavailable
* Fixed usage of basic authentication for proxies
* Fixed the ‘AES-CBC cipher algorithm’ setting to help connect to legacy servers
* Other various connectivity fixes
Ratings and Reviews
IOS 12 beta 2 crash openvpn
I'm disappointed this app keeps getting crash whenever I use the multitasking OpenVPN suddenly disconnect on this iOS 12 beta 1 & 2
I have been using this for some time. And it pretty serves me well.
I am just wondering why does openvpn keeps on disconnecting when I am in idle mode. Is there a way to set it up on settings? Because I am tinkering the settings but nothing happens. Please..
Thank you and regards,
is now unstable
what happened? before the update from 1.2.4 to 1.2.5 I can still use it without a problem but after I updated to the latest version of the app all my .ovpn configs become unstable every single file can’t even stay connected for at least 10 minutes. Is there a way to install the old version even the version one step before this one
- OPENVPN TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
- 15.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © OpenVPN, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.