"It really has too much detail and logic to be dismissed as an arcade game."
- Neal Stevens, subsim.com
"One of six games you should have played in 2013 (but probably didn't)."
- Owen Faraday, pockettactics.com
Pacific Fleet is turn based game set upon a detailed simulation depicting naval warfare during World War II.
Check out the full game trailer at:
- All new graphics depict the greatest war at sea in stunning full 3D
- Historically based ships, aircraft, weapons and dozens of ship upgrades
- A unique blend of deep strategic planning combined with quick tactical decisions
- Play as the US Pacific Fleet or Imperial Japanese Navy
- 90 combat zones to battle through on your way to victory
- Single Battle and Multiplayer Hotseat modes
- Complete 44 achievements
- Sink ships with realistic buoyancy physics, not with hit-point bars!
- Submarine warfare and carrier operations with dive bombing and torpedo bombers
- Dynamic weather, shore bombardments and night engagements
- Target specific ship subsystems to sink or cripple the enemy
- 17 playable ships
- 8 playable aircraft
- Random ship placement, wind, weather and night engagements make each play-through unique
- NO ADVERTISEMENTS. NO IN APPS. ONE PRICE = FULL GAME.
Join us on Facebook for latest news and ongoing discussion with the developer:
Update for iOS 11 compatibility
Improved splash effects
Improved gunfire effects
Ratings and Reviews
Hi good day. I download this game in my IPad 2 tablet. It's a paid app. But it very difficult or there is NO way to Maneuver your own Ship because it only displays get near. It should've a choose whether Starboard or Port side or where else you what to go. How Sad I am.
Unplayable on iPhone X/XS/XS Max
The iPhone’s new home button bar interferes on the ship’s steering, hence, making the game virtually unplayable! Complete waste of money. I’d like a refund.
More ships and country
I love the game its just can you guys plz add more ships like hms hood including other country like german or british etc.Just add those in the next update.Peace.
- Killerfish Games Pty Ltd
- 114 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Killerfish Games Pty Ltd
- ₱ 299.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.