Perceev is a Sports and Entertainment Company, building an endurance ecosystem through live events. Connecting athletes, fans, family members who have the same interest: The love of endurance sports.
Fans: Watch the event live, share and promote the event with others. What more do you want in a Sports and Entertainment app?
Athletes: analyze your game day results, use the data to build an improved workout and crush your next event.
Here is what you can expect:
- Track athletes with real time data (time on course, avg pace/speed, distance, difference with leader, elevation gain, splits and estimated location)
- Athlete data visualization: Track athletes on the course
- Real time rankings: Overall, gender, division, category and age group
- Results Replay: Replay your individual race or replay with competitors
- Easy search function (find events, athletes, and more)
- Easy to find important locations at the event on the MAP
- Receive notifications prior to, during and after the event
- Easy access to relevant information for the event
- Hot News: While waiting for your next alert stay in tune with industry news
IF GPS is Enabled please note continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This update includes performance improvements and bug fixes to make Perceev better for you.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 63.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Perceev
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.