Philam Vitality wants to be with you every step of your health and wellness journey. To help you keep track of your progress on the go, we’ve created this mobile app. Use this app to check your Philam Vitality Points and Status, track your workouts, and even monitor your weight and BMI.
Here’s what you can do with the Philam Vitality app:
• Get access to the e-version of your Philam Vitality membership card
• Submit your health assessment results and earn points
• Check your Philam Vitality Points and Status on the go
• View your recommended and/or active health goals
• Link your fitness device or free app (e.g. Apple Health) to Philam Vitality to earn points when you exercise
• Manually track workouts by entering the details of your exercise sessions and see how many calories you’ve burned
• Track your weight over time
• Calculate your body mass index (BMI) and assess if you’re within the healthy range
• Calculate the calories burned during a workout using the Calories Burned Calculator, which measures calories burned for activities such as walking, mountain biking, swimming, and road cycling.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It takes 24-48 hours for my activities to be recognized by the app even when I manually sync it. Also, it’s unfair sometimes that what I get credited for is a lower number of steps. Very unfair.
No Points Awarded
There are times when no matter how many times I refresh the app to enable syncing records of my steps in the Apple Health App, it wouldn’t sync. If it fails to record the number of steps done today, your effort today will never be counted in the next day, I hate having these repeated incidents. The application should at least be updated to address this issue!!!
No Points Awarded
Since April 19, 2020 this app only indicates “Awareded” or “Rejected” and has never given any of the points since then. The Vitality Weekly app works still somehow with the points awarded. But this app no longer gives the 50 or 100 points for the workouts. I’ve already sent an email regarding this bug but no response still. Please fix this.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- The Philippine American Life & General Insurance Company
- 67.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © The Philippine American Life and General Insurance Company
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.