Colouring is a great way to pass time and reduce stress & anxiety. Just 10 minutes of colouring can provide the same benefits as meditation, and help you practice mindfulness, live in the moment, enhance concentration, encourage your creativity, and is a great alternative to games!
Take a break and relax with Pigment, the award-winning colouring app. We have thousands of colouring pages and access to exclusive content from Marvel and The Jim Henson Company. Simply "tap and fill," or immerse yourself in a unique colouring experience that lets you draw, paint and colour as you would on paper, with 29 different pencils, markers, and brushes. For advanced colourists, Freehand, Automatic, and Advanced modes provide even greater control.
Get creative with the oil, watercolour and pastel tools, and use blur and blend brushes for even more interesting results! Choose from an unlimited number of colours using the colour wheel and innovative shade control slider. You can also create and save your own custom colour palettes or choose from the curated ones provided.
Import your own images, or choose from the largest collection of illustrations and grayscale images including flowers, mermaids, people, animals, landscapes, anime, mandalas, and so much more! Even start with a blank page and use Pigment as a sketchbook.
Easily share your creations with friends and family via social media, email, and more — and even print them for framing!
= = =
* The largest artwork collection available with over 6,000 professionally illustrated pages.
* New colouring pages added daily, and new books added every week!
* Access to exclusive Jim Henson Company and Marvel content. Including pages of The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, Farscape and more!
* Pigment is the only colouring book app that simulates pencil, markers, and paintbrush strokes for a realistic colouring experience.
* More than 29 kinds of colouring tools - including Coloured Pencil, Marker, Paint Brush, Glitter, Pastel, Airbrush, Watercolour, Wood Grain, Blender, Splatter, Oil, Pattern Fill, Fade, Bloom and more!
* "Tap-to-fill" and traditional colouring modes.
* An unlimited number of colours are available using the colour wheel & innovative shade control slider.
* Get colouring quickly with our professional colour palettes, or create and save your own!
* Premium Access provides unlimited access to the entire library, premium brushes, & exclusive colour palettes.
* Find inspiration in the Pigment Gallery, where you can share your work and see pages coloured by others.
* Share your work by printing pages, through email, text, Facebook, Instagram, Pigment Gallery, and other social networks.
* Fully supports finger, Apple Pencil, and third-party stylus inputs.
* Adjust pressure, direction, and size of stroke using Apple Pencil.
Some screenshots feature work by Cindy Primeau, Elaine Durham and Angela Zeman.
= = =
Get Premium Access for free for 7-days with a free trial. After the free trial you will be automatically renewed to the weekly subscription which you can cancel at any time. Paid subscriptions cost $4.99 USD per week for the weekly plan, $9.99 USD per month for the monthly plan, and $59.99 USD per year (58% discount off the monthly plan) for the yearly plan. Prices are subject to change. Premium Access automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage Premium Access subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a Premium Access subscription.
Our latest update includes a variety of bug fixes, Apple Pencil improvements, and performance enhancements. Happy colouring!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app also makes you relaxing but also you should put a eye dropper I think because I’m confuse a little bit but also, I also love coloring books just look like this app also I always want to rate this app a more stars because I want arts and I should practice more coloring properly because when I was a kid...I’m not coloring properly in my coloring book last last year also if there is a trial pack 1 a day, I don’t need to pay it because we don’t have enough money also I could also learn arts here in this app also art cultures here because it’s thrilling fun because you can make this app happy also I think this app forgot a eye dropper because I downloaded this app last year also I wanna give an app support because this app is the best app ever because I wanna learn articles and also learning on how to color these pictures also I wanna give this app a five stars because sometimes I would rate it one star because sometimes this app is a little bit buggy and laggy😟also this app is already fixed by this developer and also I would rate more more stars again and thanks for this app!!🤗🤗I really love it!!❤️❤️
This app was very nice although a bit complicated at the start the instructions were clear and easy. This was also very helpful with my shading and coloring skills.😊
It was a great relaxation, has almost all the colors you could look for and it also helps me with my insomnia that it eases my nerves. Although I do have a suggestion that may improve your app,
• You should put a dropper
It would be easier if there's one when you could tap to the recent color you did so that I could instantly get the color I wanted instead of choosing the same color manually from the recents especially if the colo had been long used.
- Pixite Inc.
- 155 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Pixite Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Access ₱ 149.00
- Premium Access ₱ 269.00
- Premium Access ₱ 199.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.