This is no ordinary update; this is Pirates 2.0!
What it's about: completely overhauled economics, card Consumption and brand new Heroes! Let's get down to detail, though.
The second trio of Epic Heroes!
- This Portuguese sailor flies the Spanish flag: welcome Empire's Ferdinand Magellan!
- William Kidd has come back from beyond to avenge his own death... and to play for the Damned;
- The great pirate queen Sayyida al Hurra is joining the Mercenaries.
- Haven't used certain Heroes in a while? Employ them to upgrade others! Manage your Hero Collection and build it as you see fit!
- New levels for all Heroes: now the Epics max out at level 50, the Legendaries at 60, the Rares at 70, the Uncommons at 80, and the Commons at—yeah, you know it—90!
- Hero Chests: more cards and more frequent level-ups! And tournaments involve considerably more Hero Cards, too;
- Power Bonus reconfigured: now the Hero Card bonus increases the number of Cards you're getting from Chests as a percentage, not a fixed amount. The bigger the Chest, the greater the bonus! It also includes a bonus to Stamina recovery speed and access to Elite Adventures.
- 20 Bonus levels: all players' levels have been converted to new ones;
- There are more Adventures with fancier rewards now in general, too;
- We've scraped the Treasure Bonus and bonuses to in-game currencies. First of all, they really were two sides to the same dublon, and second of all, it does make much more sense to include currency bonuses in rewards right away! Which is exactly what we did;
- Silver and Gold rewards will grow as your Collection grows!
- Domination Site visuals have been redone rather nicely;
- New animations designed for unlocking Hero Cards from Chests, including some extra transparency to Bonus Cards.
Major thanks to all the players: those who've been sailing with us from the very start and those who have just stepped onboard! You're what keeps us going and making the game better with each update.
Ratings and Reviews
I Love It!
I love this game so much! But i have a suggestion for new characters, Maybe add like Lapu-Lapu as a legendary character with Tribe as his faction. Lapu-Lapu comes from what the game calls the new world.
Spend a lot of time in this game. Like!
Where is the update?
Update still not available on my store.
Developer Response ,
Please try to look up to the "Updates" section in the App Store on your device one more time and refresh the page with updates by swiping down.
- Crazy Panda Limited
- 697.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Crazy Panda Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Small Special Offer ₱ 249.00
- Medium Special Offer ₱ 499.00
- Large Special Offer ₱ 999.00
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.