The treatment of severely injured patient is complex and requires quick decision making. This Polytrauma App provides a quick and compact overview of surgical knowledge helpful for management of severely injured patients. This App has fast and fluid navigation and allows access when you are offline. The Polytrauma App has following features:
- Description of relevant definitions including new polytrauma definition
- It provides checklists for initial assessment of severely injured patients
- Useful trauma scoring systems allow direct classification of the patient
- The Injury Severity Score Calculator enables fast calculation of the injury severity
- Surgical Treatment Algorithms provide a quick overview of strategies in treatment of various injuries and clinical decision making (head, thorax, abdomen, pelvis, long bone fractures, spine, kidney and urinary tract)
- Useful links and references provide further information
The Polytrauma App provides an overview of the surgical management from diagnosis to surgical strategies used according to injury severity, physiology and injury pattern. It is definitely a useful tool in daily practice.
The developer, Alex Sautner, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Alex Sautner
- 10 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Polytrauma Course
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.