Go on a brand new cooking adventure in the fun fantasy world of Potion Punch 2!
Join Lyra, a determined young alchemist, on an epic magical quest to cure her mentor Noam’s mysterious gnomified condition.
Play as a traveling shopkeeper and run an assortment of shops; from fantastical taverns, mystical restaurants, and enchanted diners, to every magical item shop in between. A new and exciting gameplay experience awaits you in every chapter!
FUN FANTASY COOKING ADVENTURES
● Journey around the world and discover a new way to play in each location.
● Combine ingredients in a dash to cook delicious food and create fantasy items.
● Test your time management skills across many addictively fun levels and game modes.
● Master fresh and original cooking game mechanics such as color mixing and more.
A GROWING CAST OF UNIQUE CHARACTERS
● Win the heart of your customers and turn them into loyal patrons.
● Throw epic parties to attract, collect, and unlock new adventurers.
● Discover their stories and reap the benefits of the bonds you build.
STRATEGIC UPGRADES AND DECORATIONS
● Decorate and renovate to increase your shop’s popularity in each location.
● Upgrade your equipment to survive the frantic kitchen craze and maximize your profits.
● Do it your way and choose the right upgrades for your play style.
HEROES VS VILLAINS
● Summon legendary heroes and use their magic to overcome numerous challenges.
● Defend your shop against dastardly villains who are up to no good.
Are you ready for a fresh and delightful fantasy cooking adventure game? Come join the fun and play Potion Punch 2 for free today!
Want to get to know all of our mobile games?
● You can play Potion Punch 2 completely offline, but the game does have a few online features such as daily rewards, online leaderboards, and cloud saving, that require internet access in order to function correctly.
● Potion Punch 2 is free to download and free to play, but optional items for the game can be purchased using real money. You can disable this feature in your mobile device’s settings.
We update the game regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for the best Potion Punch 2 experience.
• Bug fixes and performance optimizations
Feel free to let us know what you think at any time. Join the discussion at https://discord.gg/monstronauts.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Enjoyed this game since its first release, fell inlove with its graphics, characters, gameplay and difficulty - how it’s not a total kids game 🤣 This is soooo addicting and can totally make you feel like a day of playing this isn’t enough. I love the additional perks on the sequel, the new difficulty levels, and I can’t wait for more surprises. Thank u soooo much for all the people behind this game. Can’t thank u enough! Cheers!
Amazing game but has some issues
First, the game has really improved from the first installment. The graphics are awesome, the movements smoother, and the gameplay became better. Even though with all that inprovement, it still maintains a free-to-play friendly mechanic (though I still have to get to higher levels to fully judge that.)
Here's my problem with the game. Layering potions has a big issue. For the basic red, blue, yellow potions, this is no problem. Unfortunately, when we get to layering purples, oranges, greens, etc. the colors are just not that distinct from some other colors. This is exemplified by a purple/blue base in the layer. The default purple potion only has a purple sheen at the top but its bottom blue. See the problem? When customers ask for a purple bottom layer, it just looks like they're asking for a blue bottom layer. The orange/red potions also have this problem but this is more due to their shading being too similar.
I hope this issue gets resolved or the colorblind mode gets released soon even just as a short-term remedy for this. Still an amazing game. Congratulations!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We're taking your feedback into consideration and see what we can do about applying it in future versions of the game. If you have further comments or feedback, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com
The Monstronauts Team
Love the game but...
This sequel did not disappoint, and lived up to its expectations. The art style is better, the game runs smoother, and it even adds more of a challenge. However, the idea of the mana is a bit disappointing. Although you can play without having to use it, it is still quiet disappointing that the game has added that feature. The workers make the game a bit easier to play especially on harder levels, and I wish that they had implemented a similar system that they had on the previous game which was watching an add to boost (or x2) coins per 3 levels. I feel like that would have been better than having to wait around 8 mins per mana, and the fact that it doesn’t even count when you’re off the app (or that might just be a bug from me)
All in all great game with a few letdowns
- Monstronauts Inc.
- 287.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Monstronauts Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems ₱ 99.00
- Pouch of Gems ₱ 249.00
- Welcome Pack ₱ 99.00
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.