Be prepared for a spine-tingling, heart-pounding, and terrifyingly eerie Hallow's Festival!
Are you tired of the same old kitchen cafes and regular dishes? Challenge your time-management restaurant skills with the sequel to the smash hit, Potion Punch!
Potion Punch 2 takes the cooking fever to an all-time high with baby dragons roasting ingredients, and magic wisps freezing your favorite treats or grilling your delicious steaks! Cook in ways that you've never seen before in a fast-paced time-management game. Become the star chef through hundreds of levels teeming with amazing heroes and dastardly villains. Unfurl your scrolls, polish your frying pans, and open the restaurant doors, because it's time for cooking madness in Potion Punch 2!
FUN MAGIC RESTAURANT GAMES
● Potion Cafe: Mix colors and brew powerful potions, and tame baby dragons to cook tasty fish.
● Enchantment Shop: Blend squid inks and stamp scrolls, and train birds to carve runes.
● Shroom Kitchen: Chop mushrooms in the night, and catch fireflies to make bright and colorful lamps.
● Sword Shop: Forge enchanted blades, and craft brilliant gemstones through smelting.
● Tropical Treats: Make frozen popsicle ice creams, dip skewers in fondue fountains, and serve honey drops
● Charm Shop: Embed sunstones or moonstones in amulets, and call on spirits to decorate enchanted fleeces.
● Steak House: Medium or well done? Sizzle steaks and serve them with gravy and olives. Top them off with delectable cheese boards.
● And more with new chapters added regularly! Each chapter brings fun new stories and fun new restaurants, cafes, kitchens, and more!
UPGRADE YOUR CREW AND CAFE
● Design and decorate your shop to make delicious meals quickly, serve orders faster, and maximize profits and tips.
● Level up your heroes and magical creatures like cooking dragons, magical wisps, chopping gargoyles, and carving beavers to maximize their awesome abilities and powers.
MEET AND COLLECT LOYAL CUSTOMERS
● Throw fun gacha parties and magical feasts to attract new customers from every corner of the kingdom.
● Meet every type of fantasy character: from brave knights to powerful gods to snarly goblins and many more.
● Join limited-time events to collect fun skins, outfits, and costumes like Monkey King Nobu, Snow Queen Aeon, Franken G’larg, Space Princess Lisbeth, and The Incredible Dusk.
● Manage the madness in the kitchen by harnessing the power of heroes who can tame dragons, wield ice magic, or even control time.
HEROES VS VILLAINS
● Summon legendary heroes and recruit them to overcome the challenges of running the most popular kitchen in this delicious world
● Defend your restaurants from enemies who attempt to disrupt your fast-paced kitchen
● Save the kingdom one cafe at a time
● Follow the tale of Lyra and Noam, two alchemist entrepreneurs who have a taste for fun new adventures.
● Experience a story filled with twists and turns as you unlock your magical restaurants and fill your cooking diary with amazing stories.
UNIQUE TWIST ON COOKING GAMES
● Join seasonal events and collect limited-time rewards.
● Climb the leaderboards and show who’s the star chef in this delicious world.
● Fast-paced combo system that rewards you for maintaining your rhythm.
● Play different modes like endless kitchen craze and mystery marathons.
● Cooking madness that doesn't need energy or life.
● Hundreds of levels with unique goals like serving a number of customers, earning a total amount of tips, making every order perfect and avoiding trash bins, and many more!
● Offline play is supported! Play whenever or wherever you want
Be the ultimate shopkeeper in this simulation of various cooking games with a magical twist. Explore a fantasy world filled with delicious food to cook, incredible magic to cast, and colorful characters to meet! Download Potion Punch 2 today!
Get ready for an exciting Hallow's Festival this autumn that will leave your spine tingling and your heart pounding!
• Wander around the peculiar path and collect rewards in the Hidden Trail mini-game
• Collect Adventure Tokens and unlock exclusive rewards on the Hallow's Adventure Path
• Zany new outfits for Raijin, Kaveri, and Sheila
• Eerily delightful assortment of shop items and decorations
• Bug fixes and performance optimizations
Feel free to let us know what you think at any time. Join the discussion at https://discord.gg/monstronauts.
Ratings and Reviews
Enjoyed this game since its first release, fell inlove with its graphics, characters, gameplay and difficulty - how it’s not a total kids game 🤣 This is soooo addicting and can totally make you feel like a day of playing this isn’t enough. I love the additional perks on the sequel, the new difficulty levels, and I can’t wait for more surprises. Thank u soooo much for all the people behind this game. Can’t thank u enough! Cheers!
Amazing game but has some issues
First, the game has really improved from the first installment. The graphics are awesome, the movements smoother, and the gameplay became better. Even though with all that inprovement, it still maintains a free-to-play friendly mechanic (though I still have to get to higher levels to fully judge that.)
Here's my problem with the game. Layering potions has a big issue. For the basic red, blue, yellow potions, this is no problem. Unfortunately, when we get to layering purples, oranges, greens, etc. the colors are just not that distinct from some other colors. This is exemplified by a purple/blue base in the layer. The default purple potion only has a purple sheen at the top but its bottom blue. See the problem? When customers ask for a purple bottom layer, it just looks like they're asking for a blue bottom layer. The orange/red potions also have this problem but this is more due to their shading being too similar.
I hope this issue gets resolved or the colorblind mode gets released soon even just as a short-term remedy for this. Still an amazing game. Congratulations!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We're taking your feedback into consideration and see what we can do about applying it in future versions of the game. If you have further comments or feedback, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Monstronauts Team
Love the game but...
This sequel did not disappoint, and lived up to its expectations. The art style is better, the game runs smoother, and it even adds more of a challenge. However, the idea of the mana is a bit disappointing. Although you can play without having to use it, it is still quiet disappointing that the game has added that feature. The workers make the game a bit easier to play especially on harder levels, and I wish that they had implemented a similar system that they had on the previous game which was watching an add to boost (or x2) coins per 3 levels. I feel like that would have been better than having to wait around 8 mins per mana, and the fact that it doesn’t even count when you’re off the app (or that might just be a bug from me)
All in all great game with a few letdowns
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Monstronauts Inc.
- 348.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Monstronauts Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems ₱ 99.00
- Welcome Pack ₱ 99.00
- 14-Day Loot Pack ₱ 499.00
- Pouch of Gems ₱ 299.00
- XP Level 5 Pack ₱ 299.00
- Bucket of Gems ₱ 499.00
- Elven Pack ₱ 499.00
- Summer 2023 Golden Pass ₱ 499.00
- Starter Pack ₱ 999.00
- Eversand Pack ₱ 299.00
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.