"High-impact 3D graphics that make us go... wow, wow, wow" - Appoday
The year is 2084 and the galaxy is in chaos. Humanity has discovered alien technology allowing space travel between the planets, opening up the universe for exploration and conquest.
Forces around the solar system battle for supremacy, but one leader must rise up to unite the galaxy against all intergalactic invaders. Welcome to the ultimate sci-fi adventure, Rivals at War: 2084.
TRAIN an elite team of space marines. EQUIP these soldiers with weapons, helmets and armor for epic battles. ATTACK rival teams from around the solar system. CONQUER the galaxy, one planet at a time. FIGHT for victory and rule the universe!
* Star Map Story Mode - plot your conquest of the galaxy across 75 different planets.
* Rivals Mode - challenge your Facebook friends and go to war in head-to-head combat
* Daily Campaigns – crush the competition across three different skill levels to win rewards and prizes
* Strategy and tactics - select powerful tactic cards to influence each battle and overcome your opponents
* Player Achievements – progress through the game by completing over 45 special achievements
* Game Center Leaderboards - command your team to the top of the leaderboards for galactic domination
Minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
✅ This is a well-built game. Well, sort of.
❌ Game needs to be online.
❌ You can own only about 400 cards. While this may be okay with RAW 1, RAW 2 players need more cards due to the Gears. While gears are collected, it’s hard to get enough Tactics without going over 400.
❌ After some tours, your soldiers will be retired by the game. It costs 50 bucks to unretire. There was even a glitch that made me pay 50 bucks twice. Developers, please remove this unnecessary feature.
❌ Skills are 1-time upgradable. When you upgrade skill with silver card (+3). You cannot upgrade it later to gold (+4) or platinum cards (+5).
❌ TAPJOY promo apps from R.A.W. promise a few bucks. TAPJOY will not make it easy to earn those bucks. Its biggest drawback is the slow rewarding of bucks. If you don’t mind waiting, then tap for joy.
In the original R.A.W. you can always upgrade the skill to the better one. For some reason, the developers locked this out in this game. Bad call. Please allow the skill upgrading to be like original RAW. In this game lower skill upgrades get wasted when gamer is trying to wait for better upgrades.
Semi good game
Its a good game but its too hard to connect through the network even i have a fast internet connection. Always crashing after 2 or 3 rounds of fighting. Its a waste of gold and cards every time that happens. And opponent match making is not equal. I fought an enemy with better full battle gear, high ranks, with 50+ wins and no losses than me in SOL 3. Pls do some balances next time.
This game made me download it ASAP when I saw it. But the ONLY AND WORST problem is that this was supposed to be a game. But noooooo. This game.. you can't PLAY it. Is this a game?
- Hothead Games
- 79.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Hothead Games Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pocket of Bucks ₱ 99.00
- Ammo Box of Bucks ₱ 249.00
- Rucksack of Bucks ₱ 499.00
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.