Extend your mobile contents onto your Samsung Smart TV and The FRAME TV
With the all-new Samsung Smart View app, you can enjoy your personalized Smart Hub experience on your smartphone or tablet with all the benefits of touch. Browse across your favorite live TV and streaming apps more. Discover and launch your movies, shows, sports, music or games directly from your phone without interrupting your viewing experience on the TV.
New features of Smart View include:
1. A brand new user interface that unifies your experience across all devices
2. Direct access to your favorite apps on the mobile phone without interrupting TV playback
3. A completely re-designed soft remote that is always accessible
4. Direct deep linking to your entertainment apps including sports, music and games
5. Ability to turn on the TV in Standby mode (Wake on Wireless) for supported models. Need Bluetooth to be ON on the mobile device or tablet.
6. A new game controller
7. An art mode navigation & setting menu for The Frame TV users, to customize Arts or Photos
Supported Smasung SmartTV models*:
. 2011 : LED D7000 and above, PDP D8000 and above.
. 2012 : LED ES7500 and above, PDP E8000 and above.
. 2013 : LED F4500 and above (except F9000 and above), PDP F5500 and above.
. 2014 : H4500, H5500 and above (except H6003/H6103/H6153/H6201/H6203).
. 2015 : J4500, J5500 and above (except J6203).
. 2016 : K4300, K5300 and above.
. 2017 : ULS003U
* Art mode navigation is not supported for tablet models.
* Supported TV models may vary by region.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any suggestions or feedback.
Notification about the Frame content (SAMSUNG COLLECTION) deletion on Smart View in China
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does not work unless TV is connected wirelessly
I’ve been wondering why my TV cannot be recognized until I thought maybe because my TV is connected to my modem thru RJ45 cable. So I changed the connection type to wireless and my TV got detected by the app instantly. I think the app developers should do something about it. Perhaps, make the app work regardless of the connection type.
Every features from this app works well but I hope make also make the turn off button a turn on button and have more authority and power over the Samsung TV
Also why is the pause/continue button,fast forward button not working?
I cant connect my phone to our Smart TV saying that the TV is turned on and connect to another mobile devices same as mine but no one is connecting aside from me😪
- Samsung Electronics
- 116 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO. LTD.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.