SCAAN is a digital platform and mobile application designed to deliver timely, effective and efficient communications and assistance to field staff in any situation, especially during an emergency or crisis. Staff can download and use the SCAAN app to interface with security personnel.
The SCAAN mobile app:
- Provides contextualized and geo-localized updates on emerging threats and critical incidents
- Alerts security personnel instantly during a crisis through a one-touch "panic button"
- Enables staff to quickly inform security management about threats to security and safety
- Expedites head count of staff during an emergency
- Enhances security warning and response through optional geolocation service
- Facilitates submission of UN-required TRIP travel clearance on the go
Warden layout improvements
- International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- 87.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © IOM 2020
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.