Shikhondo - Soul Eater is a Korean bullet-hell shoot 'em up set within a beautiful and bizarre world of Asian mythology.
Armies of demons known as yokai have escaped from Limbo. They are spreading like a plague across the land, sowing fear and stealing souls. You must destroy the pestilent invaders and free the captured souls from eternal torment.
• Five stages of intense bullet-hell action and hypnotic barrage patterns
• Game modes include: Arcade, Hardcore, Boss Rush
• Skilfully graze enemy bullets to fill the Soul Gauge and unleash a super attack for high scores
• Two playable characters, each with their own types of attack
• Online leaderboards for high score glory
• Supports Game Controllers for ultimate precision
• Demonic enemies and bosses inspired by Asian mythology Stunning and intricate Oriental artwork
Experience action that would not be out of place in the arcades Asia. The anime art style used in the game is some of the best we've ever seen in the bullet hell genre.
We know you're going to have as much fun playing it as we've had making it!
- DIGERATI DISTRIBUTION AND MARKETING LLC
- 296.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © DeerFarm
- ₱ 199.00
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.