Skype keeps the world talking. Say “hello” with an instant message, voice or video call – all for free*, no matter what device they use Skype on. Skype is available on phones, tablets, PCs and Macs.
• Video calls – Don’t just hear the cheers, see them! Get together with 1 or 24 of your friends and family on a HD video call. Watch everyone’s smiles and cries when you tell them “We’re engaged!!!”
• Chat – Reach people instantly. Send messages to your friends, grab someone’s attention with @ mentions or create a group chat to plan a family reunion.
• Share – Send photos and videos with your family and friends. Save shared photos and videos to your camera roll. Share your screen to make travel plans with friends or present designs to your team.
• Voice calls – Camera shy? Make voice calls to anyone in the world on Skype. You can also call mobile and landlines at low rates.
• Express yourself – Liven up conversations with emoticons, click on the “+” in chat to send a Giphy or images from the web, and annotate images with words, lines and more.
*Skype to Skype calls are free. Operator data charges may apply. We recommend using an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.
Call landline and device numbers and send SMS messages anywhere in the world at affordable prices using Skype. Reach non-Skype users or contacts who are not online by choosing Skype Credit or Skype subscriptions.
Choose Skype Credit as a pay-as-you-go option to call and SMS. If you call specific destinations, save even more with monthly subscriptions. Skype subscriptions are monthly calling plans that let you make unlimited, or fixed-minute calls to landlines (and mobiles where applicable). Subscriptions begin at $2.99 a month for US, and can vary by destination. To make an in-app purchase, open the app, go to the Call tab and tap on the Skype to Phone banner. Skype Credit and Subscriptions purchased from the Skype app will be charged to your iTunes account when the purchase has been confirmed.
Your account will be charged for Skype subscription renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Your subscription is renewed automatically unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period of subscription.
You can manage your subscription by going to your Apple ID account settings and choosing the auto-renewal option or turning it off at any time after your purchase.
• Privacy and Cookies policy: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=507539
• Microsoft Services Agreement: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=530144
We're listening to your feedback and working hard to improve Skype. Here's what's new:
- Schedule a call for groups
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Visit https://go.skype.com/whatsnew for more details.
Ratings and Reviews
Skype in iPhone 6
I hope you are not abandoning the support for older phones like iPhone 6. I have recently updated the app, and the newest update was great! It was better, faster than before. If possible, can you create a minima version of Skype? Like for calls and chat only? But overall, the update was really good. Looking forward to the future updates. Kudos!
Skype to be unblocked in UAE
Hi Skype Team we people here in UAE specially Dubai, wish you to work on with the UAE govt to unblock the app so we could stay in touch with our loved ones back home. This is the only way we could see them on a regular basis and in those days we feel the home sickness 😭. Seeing, catching up with them to ease the hardness we’re feeling away from them.
I as an expat misses my fam a lot. And i hope you would definitely do something to make your app works here again.
Status are back!!
Im glad that the options for status is back and now i know weather the person im talking too is away, online, invisible or what not. On top of that the animation are better than before and options are available depending on the emoticon you choose.. thats so far the things i notice after my update just 30 minutes ago. To sum it up I'm happy.
- Skype Communications S.a.r.l
- 147 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2003 - 2019 Skype Limited, Patents Pending. Skype, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" symbol are trade marks of Skype Limited
- In-App Purchases
- "Skype Credit" top-up ₱ 249.00
- "Skype Credit" top-up ₱ 499.00
- "Skype Credit" top-up ₱ 1,250.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.